Sunday, February 1, 2009

my B! SUPPPAHBOWL

so i've been a bad blogger.
sue me.

yesterday i didn't eat lunch til arounddd 3;30 so when i had the choice to eat dinner @ 6 or after my sister's play i stupidly chose after thinking it was an hour and a half we'd be eatin by 8;45.


WRONG- O EJ.
the stupid play started half hour late and by the time it started i was alllready gettin grumbly.
and then by the time it ended (i'll spare the details) but i reallly had to go numba 2! and didn't want to stop to eat, just wanted to go in the comforts of my own home..

by the way the play was The Who's Tommy & it was purrrty good for a high school production


so when i got home i was a starvin marvin & needed something quick.
thus i improvised & made an omlette with the rest of the egg beaters we had, about 2.5 oz of salmonn, 1/3 cup of black beans, red peppa & then when it was doneee i found mesculin & was like DUDE, this would've been GOOD in it, so why not put the OMLETTE OVERRR IT..

maximum volume..
me likey volume.


i'm one of those people who can't eat eggs without ketchup....

story of my life.

here's the protein beauty.
then i ate a carrot
& a pickle
blah.

about an hour or so latta after i digesttted a bitt.


cannottt finish the night off without popcorn & thats a poor picture of pear with some craisssins & cottage chizzzzle



MORNING GLORY's

i woke up prettttty hungry this morning
and the pups were running around & i just wanted to FEAST


so i came down stairs in the mood for an omletteO and found out that in the middle of the night my mom went to feed the doggies & grabbed a can of pumpkin instead of puppy chow & so she opened it.. left it on the counter & said USE THIS in your breakie!


FINE! (but i really wasn't that angry. i was excited)
so i made my feast
some oatmeal (sugah free packet. they AINT TOO SHABBY THOUGH!)
I eyeballed the water and almond breeze i put in
with pumpkin
and berrrries galore
and raisins
and pumpkin pie spice
oops and a scoop of better'npb. yeah me and my brother scarf these bad boys down by the jar.
then i had the remains of the pumpkin can with MORE berries and raiisssins and hidden fiber one dudes & a dollop of fage as my topping
oh andd cantttaloupe
& coffee.
seriously. i need to eat in the morning or i am ANGRY



up close and personal with my oattts




okay..you'd think after all that i'd be full.
yeah i thought so too. but i wasn't even full i was like .. sort of satisfied?
so then i just finished off the rest of that cantaloupe.
sorry.
but I LOVE FRUIT & FOOD & LALALA





today i think i have soccer practice but i donttt really want to go
and i mayy have homework to do but senioritis tells me i should NOT do it
and then i have a supah bowl partay lata on..
i'll try to surreptitiously take pics of the foodies but it will be a challenge!
i will take a pic of my outfit because.. true story . it's sexy.
k LOVE YA

7 comments:

Jenny said...

girl that is some serious breakfast heaven you've got going on! Quick question: i've heard about better n' pb but never tried it.. I can see you like it but i was wondering if you could give me a little idea of what it tastes like? how does it stack up compared to pb?!

enjoy your day my darling Erin <3 xo

Kiki said...

Morning Erin! I love big breakfasts too. I wouldn't feel full if I didn't have at least three courses to my breakfast. Enjoy your Sunday lovely!

Cate said...

hey erin! what soccer team do you play on? me and my sister have played a lot of soccer through out jersey haha

have fun at your partayyy and eat lots of yummy food:)

Trust, Hope, Believe said...

great breakfasttttt girl! hope you have a great sunday! :)

Jenny said...

JUST ME AGAIN :)
babydoll i hope you didn't think my comment meant that you eat too much for breakfast.. I just meant that it looks WONDERFUL! and yummy and I'm JEALOUS! that's a fabulous breakfast and not too much by any means..we need our morning fuel!

thanks for the better n' pb info .. definitely considering it ;) <3 xo

Anonymous said...

Have fun today!! Love the breakfast :)

Anonymous said...

THAT BREAKFAST SPREAD IS BOMB. AND BY BOMB I MEAN AMAZING.

i have to go find what you wrote back to jenny because i've been wondering about bettern'pb myself. oh, and i want that ketchup shirt, now. I LOVE KETCHUP. and you, you're great!!!