Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ya killin me smalls.

DONT YA LOVE THAT MOVIE!? the sandlot <3 the original.
WHAT a classic.
no joke. it is

probably an all time fave
along with pearl harbor,
how to lose a guy in 10 days,
love actually
hmm
SO MANY out there i can't even think

WHAT ARE YOUUUR FAVORITE MOVIES?!


anywhizzle.
last night after din i had this...
strawbs & bluebs, choco sauce, and fage.. it was SO good!
i went for the choco idea
=)

before beddy boo i had my pop corn
obvi.



RISE AND SHINE.
tortillaaa with pb&j, strawb & nanaaa
with a side of blues, strawbs leftover nanaaa & dollop of fage<3



orange for a snack in the mornnn


LUNCH was ahi tuna salad
and HOULIE's WAS A LET DOWN!
the salad was small!! :(
and i thought it was only ED but i was like, dude wheres the lettuce at?
it was allll cashews & tuna but then my friend pointed it out to me shes like, "didnt you get a ...salad?"
i thought so, appparently not

whatever it was OTAY.


so then i went to thy gymizzle did a little eliptical
i was going to lift a little
but
1) I DON'T KNOW HOW ..hehehe, i suck. i do like 10 reps on one machine and call that weights.
literally, im an idiot
2) there were attractive boys using the weights sooo i couldnt
3) there were attractive boys.. do you think i wanted to life my sweatiness in front of them? no thannkk ya.


sooo i was feelin for some protein after i showered and got home
so i made an omlette with lots of veggies & turkey and put it over some more greens.
now im chompin an apple because i want to.
gotta problem?








oohh baby babyy!
i have a HUGE test on trig identities tomorroow
I dont? hate it..
no wait,
i do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite movie is No Reservations and Crash - weird but whatev.

good luck on your trig test! I hated that part of math , actually i hate all math!

Kiki said...

My favorite movies are Stranger than Fiction and Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist. And the Nightmare Before Christmas!

Yes, I am a freshman. Sad but true. The only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that I can make fun of the new freshmen next year. Yeeeeeesss.

Good luck on your trig test! Math sucks. <3

Anonymous said...

THE NOTE BOOK! my fave, by far. and hahahaha i am so clueless on weights too... it's actually embarassing.

Anonymous said...

I always say that quote but no one gets it! Fav movies: THE NOTEBOOK!!! How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Elf, Eurotrip, A Night at the Roxbury.

Sorry lunch was a bust! Your omelette looks pretty fabu though :) Good luck with the trig identities - haaaated those!