Sunday, February 8, 2009

MONEY IN THE BANK.


well isn't this bad boy a little hidden jem! mmm scrump diddly umptious in mi cafe this morning!
i don't hate it. one fricken bit, it brightened up my butter tofffee cooffffee!



WELLL HELLO MY LADY LOVES.
and gooddd morning
now that i'm sitting here all stuffed to the brim feeling quite round indeed. (in a satisfied way, however)

so breakie:


i heated up 2 tortillas with cinnamon then added jelly and pb & a PLETHORA of berries, berries berries EVERYWHERE.
then i took a naner & coated it half with pb half with dark choco dream
IT WAS SO GOOD..
well, i cut the naner in half and put slices on both little torrtillas then drizzled them with syrup..
oh my
and a side of fruit with some choco sauce on top!
its dessert for breakie
i seriously have a sweet tooth problem.








my b, then i had another one.




okay so it's like 56 in jersey today.
i don't know why but i'm not complaining
i think i'll take the puperooni's for a short walk
then voy a la gymnasia porque tengo periodicals que quiero leer.
i'm really bad at spanish and got the tenses mixed up but i thinkkk that means i'm going to the gym because i have magazines i want to read
(while ellipticalling, obv.)
oh
spain.
i'm going!
yayyyyy
MALAGA, the week of april 12 (easter)
then paris the week of april 19.
oh how i love it.
OKAY the pups are yelping!
gotta fly

6 comments:

aussirish said...

heya hun,
mm that brekkie looks so yumm and very creative :)
ooo thats so exciting about spain :) im so happy for you girliE!
have a great day,
love you
xxxx

Anonymous said...

That breakfast looks delish! Have a blasty on your European tour ;)

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!! Enjoy the weather!

Kiki said...

Breakfast looks fabulous! Don't worry, I have a sweet tooth too. No problem. I'm so jealous of all your travel plans! Take me with you! I could be your Spanish translator-ish person. Yayyy. Have fun at the gym, much love!

Molly said...

Hi girl!!

Oh I am terrible at espanol as well! Even after 5 years of it I am absolutely non-fluent or close to being good in the language.

That is so exciting that you are going to Spain!

.... so I think you may just be my blogger Secret Cupid... so exciting I got a package from Erin from Jersey in the mail yesterday afternoon. I have yet to open it (I am thinking Monday - tomorrow). I am super excited to see what is in it!

Jenny said...

so, i have to ask..was the purpose of this post to make my jealous?! because it worked.. i want that breakfast, i want that 56 degree weather, and i want to go to spain! your lucky i love you so much or i may have to dislike you for making me so jel ;) <3 have a good day booski! xoxo

Megan said...

mmm, everything looks so goooood!

i love unsweetened chocolate almond breeze! yum :)