Sunday, February 8, 2009

EPIC FAIL.


EPIC FAILURE AT MAKING TOFU.
but i ate it anyway.
hahahaha
so i started with a base of salad, tomato & pineapple with teriyaki/sesame/soy/ginger dressing. whew.


added tofu & steamed broccoli, carrots, yellow peppers.

it was good. but i was still hungry obvvvviously so whattta ya think i had while reading about the korean war???

popcorn.. with raspberries? i know it was weird so i ate the berrrs off the top instead.




THEN I WAS STILL NOT SATISFIED
...i had an apple.





i must go read my hamlet now. CIAO

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was wrong with the tofu? Still sounds great!

Have fun reading Hamlet :(

Jenny said...

haha I'm sure the tofu was great girl..

oh Hamlet - not the most interesting fellow.. try to enjoy miss - see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya ;). Just kidding. hamlet's not that bad..*though i can not lied - i totally read more of spark notes than the actual book*

Megan said...

mmmm, tofu and veggies!!! yum.

p.s. i answered your ?s in my comment section :)

Trust, Hope, Believe said...

I think the tofu looks good! .. how do you cook it?

Kiki said...

Haha, tofu is always a hit or miss type of thing. Looks pretty good to me!

Good luck reading hamlet!

Lauryn (www.fitawakening.com) said...

thanks for stopping by the blog! i really like dark chocolate dreams with a banana or with pumpkin oatmeal - it's amazing!

maybe the tofu will be better next time =)

Anonymous said...

YOOOO! i just ate popcorn and thought of you dearrr! how was your weekend?!

Marian's eats said...

I'm still learning the whole tofu thing too! You asked where I live in cali and My hubby and I live in Santa barbara county. Have a great week!

tinyirishdancer said...

Oh Hamlet. I feel your pain. Although I prefer him over Beowulf..
Mhmm. I haven't had popcorn in awhile. Thanks for reminding me! I shall have to buy some =]

Anonymous said...

oh my! popcorn and raspberries - never seen that before!

peony in a nutshell said...

great eats :D
love the blog
peony xxx