Monday, February 9, 2009

korean war baybay.

i'm in history.
obviously BORED. care about the korean war. it's history, finito, FINISHED. let's move on!


rememmberr how i bought dark chocolate dreams on SATURDAY.
well.. the jar is down to its LAST SCRAPES.
my dad, eating it by the spoonful
my mother, slathering it on cinnamon raisin bread
my brothers, POUNDING it like its beer.

poor erin.
left to scrimp some up.
i guessss i best be stocking up!


i had a REALLY delish-heart warming dinner last night

oh
it was corn & black beans in a little omlette over warmed pumpkin with a few craisins, sweet & savory & hit the spot
with a side salad.. i'll post lattaa :)


gotta fly!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

hahaha I am so protective of my PB - I have my own secret stash ;) muaahah .. it's just too damn good! I know - i'm so greedy!

enjoy class babester..korean war? sounds brutal! <3 xo

Anonymous said...

Hahah - my PB is in my room away from the family for that reason!!

Anonymous said...

haha looks like the fam is in love with it too! i have GOT to try that flavor :) ahhh and BIG THANKSSSS about your cousin! Thank you so much girl you are SUCH a sweetie, and I can't even tell you how much I appreciate you telling me about this and helping me out. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!

Kiki said...

Aw, sorry your family ate all your PB! I have a hiding place for mine so nobody eats it! And I have PB-senses so I can fly down to the kitchen whenever I hear someone eating it. Really. Believe it.

Your pumpkin-black bean omelet sounds really amazing! Must try. Love you lots, good luck at school!

Molly said...

haha with peanut butter that sounds that good, I would be indulging in it as well. Good thing I do not live in your house! I love love love the gift girl! Loves it so much! Hope you have a good day at school and at track practice!