Friday, February 27, 2009

busy day! & PLEASE ORDER BOXERS!!!!!


soooo i forgot to take a picture of my breakfast & snack but really. it wasnt that fun

BFAST: SAME AS YESSSTADAY; cinna graham honey combster. bananaaaerr, cinnamon roll yoggurt <333

snackeroo: tonsa grapes, cantaloupe & some handfulls of my friend poppcornnn! duhhhr.



got home starvin like a marvin.
munched on a pickle pack while my food cooked!



oopsie
made a black bean omlette w/ peppers
steamed some brocc & carrots
seasoned it with fiesta lime seasoning! AYY AYY AYY
and chili powder

then i nibbled on 2 more carrots. whooooops


and finished her off with a strawberry supreme..
strawb jello, strawb syrup, strawberrriess & strawb jelly
with some cottage cheese & blueberries for garnish obviously.






okay LISTEN UP!
i know i don't know many of you too well & i don't know ANY of you personally, but i know you are all reallly understanding and accepting..

most of you know my brother passed away in october, he was 20 .. in his memory we started a fund for underprivledged children who cannot afford sports equipment...

therefore my finance class started a business called
"PJ's for TJ"
(my brother was Tim Jones.)

please if any of you can get a chance visit the website


it would mean so much to my family if you decided to actually buy one!!

thanks again ladies...
here's an example of one.. they come in three colors
neon green, neon pink & light blue!



9 comments:

aussirish said...

hi hunni

haha i love your eats :) always so random!! pickles? ive never had em!

i gave you a blog award chica, check my blog for details!!

im so sorry for your loss,i cant imagine how hard that must have been. trying to get donations for underprivalged kids is so so kind and wonderful, you and your family all have big hearts and are amazing people!

il talk to dad tonight and see if hell buy some, as im super broke and jobless.

love you lots chica,
huggles
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

the second i get my next paycheck homegirl is buying some hot pink boxers <333

Simple and Divine said...

I HAD NO IDEA. Um I feel like an asshole, considering That I lost Jilli Feb 10th of this year, and she was 20, how did I miss this?! I'M SO SORRY POOKY! You know I love you girl! :(


I am most certainly making a cute ass purchase!! Yayy What's the best fitting thing!?

AND YOU NEED TO FACEBOOK ME NOW. Thanks. (Julia Wise)

Anonymous said...

Babygirl, I had no idea. I'm so terribly sorry. Somehow though, with you amazing spirit I would never for a moment think that you've been going through one hell of a hard time. You are phenomenal. I'll see what I can do about dem dere boxers :)

tinyirishdancer said...

ZOMFG pickle packs! You love them too!!

I can't get enough of those suckers.
It's an embarrassing addiction. o.O

Lovin' your foodies. They look scrumdiddlyupmtious. =D

I'm terribly sorry about your brother. That must've been so hard. =[
It's amazing how your family has taken the experience and turned it into a positive thing - giving back to the community.
I'll check in with my boyfriend tonight to see if he'll get a couple. And if he won't, I'LL buy some once I get my next paycheck. ;]

<3 ya, Erin! Hope you have a fantastical weekend!!

Kiki said...

I'm so sorry about the loss of your brother, sweets. It must've been so hard. I think it's so wonderful how you're going to take that negative event and turn it into something positive for underprivileged kids! I'll definitely buy some, once I talk to my mom about it.

Love your food, as always! Have fun at the dance! Much love

Anonymous said...

im so sorry about your loss :\

love the cottage cheese & berry mix!

stay strong!

Being Healthier said...

oooo you are so amazing! I am so flattered by your comments, you are such a sweetheart!

I was in africa for a course we could take - just a travel term for 4 weeks in the countries of our choice* ( SA, australia, figi, and italy). It was a random decision that was the best time of my life ever!

i didn't remember about your brother, i am so sorry. as soon as I have a chunk of $ around I will try to snatch a pair.

how was the dance, hows the hair?

Being Healthier said...

eek! I can't believe I didn't have you on my blogroll! i am adding you now