Monday, February 2, 2009

HEYY LADIES.

sorry guys! i've been MIA

ill just forget about last night and stuff..
didn't have the GREATEST night
because of my lack of relationship partner.. bah i'm bitter!
hahaha

right now i'm IN ENGLISH CLASS.. discussing oedipus the king. blah. its not the worst i've read though so thats okay.

i don't have pics really! besides popcorn.. hahah but i eat that all the time


BREAKFAST TODAY:
1 cup fage, strawbs & bluebs. cinnamon, banana nut cheerrios

Snack:
1/2 cup fage with chopped apple with cinnamon, this was SO GOODDD..


Lunch:
Spinach salad with salmon & fresh veggies, an orange and a baggie of poppcorn bay bay

after school i have a huge track meet at the armory washington heights in NYC so i won't be home until forever i'm bringing a pink lady & chocolate mocha fiber one bar!

yumski's

i'm sorry for being so bad today :(
please don't remove from the ever so coveted BLOGROLL buddy status.

oh, that would be a shot to the heart

WISH ME LUCK. i have to run the 800 meter. soooo crying is inevitable.
love youuu all

8 comments:

Anon said...

do you do track?? 800m is a toughie ;) love chobzz and warm apple with cinnamon. deeelish

aussirish said...

hiya hun,

the eats sound great...i can just imagine the images :)
good luck on the track...im sure youll do great!!

love you lots girlie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

good luck!!!! youre going to KILL it :)

Molly said...

ah I use to run the 800, 1600, and 3200! I loved the 800m the best! Good luck in your race you will do great. It is all about mental confidence. If you think you are going to lose you will and if you think you are going to do good you will... I am convinced!

Sharon said...

Hope all goes well for you!

Jenny said...

haha I love that your blogging from English class - Oedipus definitely is a snoozefest!

girl i gotta ask - do you lik those banana cheerios?! I see them in the store but im hesitant to buy them. I do love bananas in my cheerios so i figure i can't go wrong - right!?

don't worry - i would never delete you from my blogroll.. you make me laugh too much ;)!

good luck with the race pretty lady..run real fast! ;) <3 xoxo love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we can get you through English - boooooring class in my opinion!

I have the same Q as Jenny - banana cheerios: yay or nay?

My ABC breakfast stands for apple, biscotti, and coffee ;)

Trust, Hope, Believe said...

good luck with the race.. You'll do AWESOME :)

I wouldn't delete you from my blogroll ever! You kidding me? haha I love it!