Thursday, February 12, 2009

i'm aamazzingg.

i DID IT.

k
last night.. i ate that  ^--- yumski.

this was the best breakfast of my life.
literally
it was vanilla chobani (3/4) cup
2 heaping tbsps of dark choco dreams swirrrrlled around
a baananana, raisins & some coco pebbles & honey sunshine for garnish.
AHHHHHHHH
i wish you could see it bettter  :(


oh so LUNCH
was out to lunch with my friends
i had a santa fe chicken wrappppola.it was scrumdiddlyumptious!
yeah!

but when i came home i craved sweetness
so i had some froz fruit heated in la micro with a dollop of vanilla chobz.
oops and raisins!



went to la gym
did a little this and that

anyone have good weight lifting advice?!
i seriously need to build muscle.

when i came home i micro-ed some egg beatas with peppa 




OH BABY dinner was some whole foods salad bar..
or the whole salad bar.
thats da top
but i added everything
the "amazing tofu" was certainly amazing
as was the salmon salad and offf course my roasted vegggiess!



transfered to a pretttier bowl with water + Emergen-C packet



and now i'm chowin on some moreee fruity ttootay salad.
i don't hate it.
not ONE bit.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niiiiice pics, girl! Love the WFs salad :)

Kiki said...

Mhm, you are amazing! I love the sounds of that breakfast! And the WFs salad.

Does emergen-c taste okay? The idea scares me. Love you lots!

tinyirishdancer said...

Your breakfast. looks. orgasmic.
And I'm sure it was. =]
I'm salivating over here. And I just had dinner.

o.o

I love Whole Foods too! Have you been able to find the PB&Co there? I CANNOT for the life of me locate it ANYWHERE. So frustrating.

>=/

^Angry Morgan.

And I'm sorry to hear about your brother being a poophead about his friend. That must be infuriating. I hope it eventually works out for ya..
Aww. I luff yooz too, chica. =]
<3

Anonymous said...

Good lord I want that breakkie!!! Can we sit side by side and share meals? Cuz I know we'd love the same things? Lol. No I'd need a separate serving :) Mmm glad to see you had scruptsch eats lil mama!

Anonymous said...

nice pics! i would go to different magazine websites and check out there stuff. oxygen mag, fitness rx, fitness magazine, womens health, shape, self. google those and then you can search for workouts theyre great! going to ny this weekend, i'll be thinking of you as i pass jerseyyy my lovey!

Nutritious is Delicious said...

Fruit Salad Rocks!! :D

Hi, Im Emily! hahah

Thinspired said...

Popcorn twinsies! I am so addicted. It's the perfect end-of-day ritual :)

aussirish said...

happy friday babes!!!

your comments make me smile :) like sunshine on a sunny morning....

yes when im in australia u shall come visit me and well eat lotsa popcorn under the sun and go hot boy hunting : )-no backing out now!!

that salad looks so good, as does that popcorn!

hope your having a great friday!
its vday tomoro! me..u...dates perhaps?? 2 single bloggers who will someday meet 2 single aussie hotties!!

toodles, much love
xxxx