Sunday, February 22, 2009

yum yum sunday.



its 7:57 and i'm still sitting here waiting to go to soccer. DAMN THE FACT THAT MY FATHER IS THE COACH. otherwise you KNOW i'd be a skipppin.

anyshway
asian asian today!


i steamed an ENTIRE bag of asian stir fry from whole foods today.. thought i was gonna just use half. no no. this chickadee was HUNGRRRY.
then i heard my brother coming down the stairs so i SNAPPED A PHOTO QUICK before i put my boca burger on top (he doesn't know about the blog obvi.. he would SO judge me. hahahah)

it was a really good blend of snap peas, soy beans, water chestnuts, peppas, mushrooms, etc. topped with spicy mustard AND THIS....

sweet picture erin.
Pampered Chef Ginger Wasabi sauce!
SOOOOO GOOODDD..
(my mother is a pampered chef indeed.)



finished with sweet, tortilla w/ peach preserves & a peach and cinnamon all warmed up
with a tbsp of b'npb

caught myself snacking on these bad boys ALOT today..
and grapes, 
and tomato.
whoops. my b


ordered chinese for dinnnerrr
i had GARLIC SHRIMP!! YUMMM.
with a side of steamed veggies to mix in the sauce
they put tofu in my veggies! i did NOT complain.



i WILL complain now..
i donttt wannnnnaaa gooooo to socccerr
i wannaaa stayyy home anddd bakeeeee coookieees wifff youuu  :(

donttt make me!

okay fineeee.
BYE LOVE YA.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

aw haha i wish you didn't have to go to soccer love - how 'bout your skip it and just come do some yoga and eat popcorn with me :) daddy will understand!

try and have fun girlllll <3 xoxo love you!

Anonymous said...

garlic shrimp sounds AWESOME :D

emily. said...

Thanks for your comment! :D

I love Cracker Barrel too! The mac'n'cheese is so so good that I could probably take a bath in it, haha.

I'm from this tiny town, three hours out of Atlanta. (Basically in the boonies!) My town has a population of one hundred. :o

Wow, I just realized- you're from NJ! My roommate is from there too. What part are you from?

Mmmm, Chinese food is the best!

Awww, I wish you could bake some cookies for us. :( It would make Monday a little brighter! Good luck at soccer though!

<333 :)

Molly said...

ahhh booo about soccer tonight! I bet it won't be that bad once you get there!

Anonymous said...

Bread n butter pickles!!! One of my loves too! Haha I always have meetings later in the day and never want to leave my house again, but, alas, I leave. Hope practice wasn't too horrendous!

Lee Lee said...

your garlic shrimp looks reallyyyyy good right now!

Anonymous said...

yay for having a twin day! im' half chinese too, so your asian day fits perfectly with me :) haha. i hope soccer was fun! im so so so sore from field hockey today!

aussirish said...

hi girlie

i think you should find that cereal and get addicted to it too :) then there can be two "oatys" in the blogging world haha...

how do you feel about rice cakes? i like popcorn but love ricecakes...so i can join in on your popcorn loving club then??

haha thats crazy your dads the coach! hope you have a good game!

im always trying to snack quick shots of dins too...none of the family know about the blog so theyd think im nutzo phtographing the food!

hope you have a wonderful night my love
love you lots chica
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

yoooo EJ! that stirfry is making my mouth water... MAD props for going to soccer so late at night... i'm practically in bed by 8 because i'm an old lady at heart... dude, i could eat a jar of pickles in one sitting... don't hateee!