Tuesday, February 3, 2009

can i gettt a holllaa

HEYY WOMEN! what's UP!?
okay. fun filled tuesday
school
track
nutritionist
food shopped
SECRET CUPID SHOPPED
put together my gifty poo
read magazines
did nothing
here i am now. talking to the loveliest women ever.



start your day off the holy way with christ chex!

okay, so i didn't do that but i did have a really
really
green banana,
clearly it was SO BITTER and NOT RIPE WHATSO EVER.


oop. my coffee WITH MILK finally lookin tasteeee.
fage, chopped that apple & naner with some banana nutttys.
sorry i put some choco sauce on my apple on the side, i couldn't resist.



packed asian salmon salad w. water chestnuts, pear, carrots, peas, love, love,love
apple & mini pretzel bag.

pear & some fage at ten AM
i ate the apple AFTER school beffooree track and the pretzels with my ensaladda..





DINNAH, came from the loveeely whole foods bar!
turkey fiesta sald,
ROASTED VEGGIES GALORE
seiten mixture.. i don't hatee it
broccoli & chickpea salad
black beans, sundried tomato, delicioousssness.









i'm gonna have to see i'll round out this bad boy with something sweet
but
I NEED SUGGESTIONS!?!?!!?!?


something delicious and satisfying.. what do you all usually have to satisfy that sweet tooth after dinner?!


i'll be having my salt fixture later with poppeeed corn BAY BAY.

love it.
love you
love the sun
hate jersey.
i mean, love it?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRLLLLLL

i go to ithaca!! where are you going to school next year?! and what part of jerzzzz are you from? i seriously bet we live like 30 minutes away from each other... e-mail me if you don't wanna post it on this joint ;)

Jenny said...

haha i love that extra ripe banana Erin - you are a girl after my own heart ).

love you booski! <3 xoxo

Simple and Divine said...

Hey Love! My tummy is S0 finicky, so I stick to things like Fruit, Melons, Berries, etc / sometimes something proteiny. I was doing Medjool Dates for a while, but dried fruit is really hard for me to digest and even though they are "Fresh" my tummy hated me haha (mouth loooved it tho)

Anonymous said...

bergen county? oh holla! we're like, 30 minutes apart! i'm from central jersey - somerset county baby! and yeah, ithaca is cold and it makes me miserable haha, but it's the only school with the major i'm studying... boo... i wanna get out of here real bad. ELON? you go girl! you're going to love it :)

Trust, Hope, Believe said...

oh jerseyyy <3 haha

for a sweet treat: adora chocolates!!! Its like a gold coin looking chocolate but it is a vitamin with calcium and vitamin D.. It sastifies my sweet tooth with a little treat!

Kiki said...

Amazing food today! The salad bar at whole foods is dangerous for me because I put so much stuff on my salads that it ends up costing $20. But it's okay.

After dinner, I like ice cream! A good kind, Ben and Jerry's preferably. And some fruit. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

i emailed you!!!!

Cate said...

you can't hate jersey!!! hahah it's cold in a lot of states right now ;) i'm so jeal of your salmon salads, they sound/look so good!

yeah i def used to run track at that place in ny...good times, good times.

i've been eating ice cream for my night time sweet treat, i'm a sucker for ice cream:)

have a good day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

hey chica! looks like you had a bussssy day! food looks so good - wy don't you eat some chocolate for a sweet bite?