Friday, February 20, 2009

puttin on the ritzz

welll although my 5 days WERE realxing.. i honestly was anxious and missed the blog world :(

that was the view from out beachfront Juno Beach apartment. (welllll my uncle's but he's familyy so it counts hehe)
first morning. faith & our BREAKFAST we ate daily!

-1 container of PUBLIX brand fat free flavored yogurt.. THEY WERE SO DELISH! we got them in GREAT flavors like cappucino and creme de leche. i say if you LIVE IN THE SOUTH GO TO PUBLIX AND BUYYY THEM!
-then we scooped our berries & bananaers in 
-along with heaping tbsps of PButta!

(all three women bought there OWN jars of PB for the trip! how CRAZY
my mom got reduced fat crunchy
faith got creamy
and i got whipped!)

hehehe we silly girls but we love our Pnutbutta!



2 days of our concotions.


oops. thats my dream home. sorry dont know how that got thurr... (or do i?)

some fruity tootie
YUMSKI.




sorry i didn't take any pics of luncheroonz or dinner.. we ate almost every meal out  :) heheh


silly EJ!

beach lovin




oooh but my favorite day, WELCOME TO THE RITZ CARLTON. MAY WE LICK YOUR TOES?
so they didn't say that but they may as well have...
my uncle has some connections i tell ya! and he hooked us up.. LOVE YA DAN!

oh a beautiful & relaxing day well spent

me and ffaiithie
me and motha




first lunch home! yay
salmon, sweet potato & vegggies in garlic and oil
plopped on a bed o' mesculin with cuke salad all mushed togethhha.


peaches, grapes & strawberry jam with whipped cream for desserty poo


then i had work for 4 hours..
LAST DAY
after 3 YEARS.
they didn't give me any any any raise EVER. not even a PENNY after beeing there for so long?
c'mon people..
i mean it is a pizza place but all the other places offer like a .25 cent raise after a year! i got squat diddly wat.



dinner was left over mashed sweet potato, sugar snap peas & a boca burger omlette filled with carrot, red pepper etc .etc.



i'm craving my little sweet!
i'll probably go have some more peaches! with cinnamizzle & choco sauce
then have my popcorn latta...

ya dig?

love & missed yallll

<33333>

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness you are back!! your trip looks like it was incredible - i'm so jeal!!!!

Kiki said...

Looks like you had a great time! I didn't know that you went with Faith. I always like going to FL so I can look at all the pretty houses! Someday, I will own a summerhouse there and also in Maine.

You've been eating well since you got back! Glad you quit the cruddy job. Much love, enjoy your evening!

Jenny said...

oh you are torturing me with those pics girl!! i wish i was with yaaaa - especially so i could dig in to some of that breakfast.. yum!

have a good night, lovebug <3 xoxo

p.s. if you want to email me about any questions you have concerning yoga - hit me up ... hedgehog1212@aol.com !!

Anna said...

Whipped peanut butter?!? Where, when, and how?! I've never seen that stuff before.

Your vacation looks amazing. Can't wait to see the sun!

tinyirishdancer said...

*HUGTACKLE*

I missed yoooou, mah sistah from 'nothah mistah!

But so glad you had fun times. =D

You inspire me to eat more PB. Lovin' your brekkies - DROOLWORTHY.

Ahh. Florida looks so beautiful and toasty. Wish I was there...

Grar. I missed your adorabable commentos! Haha. I'm only a teensy bit Irish. The rest of me is Austrian-Hungarian. But I'm sure there's some English in there too, somewhere...

<3 ya, girlie! Hope you have a fab weekend!

emily. said...

Yummy food! Florida is such a pretty place. I go there and look at the old houses, especially in St. Augustine.

The fruit looks really great. :)

Have a great rest of the day. <3

Molly said...

oh sounds like you had so much fun... the pictures are beautiful and the food pictures look amazing!

So excited that you are back into the bloggy world

Anonymous said...

Your photos are breathtaking! Furreal- absoloutely gorgeous! Yurr purrdy. I've never heard of whipped p.b. before, but it sounds like a must-try. Is there a specific brand?

Goodness, I'm still so glad you're back! Ugh- no raise over three years-shooo I'd be donezo with that too. Have a great weekend (if I haven't told you already!)!! Love ya babygurrl!

aussirish said...

hi babydoll

im SO glad your back :) i missed my homegirl!

it looks like you had a wonderful time, its great!!

the eats look great, that breakfast concoction sounds so good...haha your all pb lovers for sure :P

hope your having a fantastic weekend! any plans??

love you girlie
xxxx

dancelikenooneiswatching said...

sounds like you had a great time :)
pics look great :) xxx