Saturday, January 31, 2009

blah day. grr

whatsssup dahhlings.
today has been so BLAH. my life is boring. i need a boyfriend..
takers??
anyone have a brother in the range of 17-21. ship him to jersey, ASAP

annnnywho
went to la gymnasia.
did a lill bit of this a lill bit of that
nothing too hefty.

showered.
did nothing
nothing
nothing
oh! food right, the meaning of this blog
lunch WAS fantastic.

bought myself some grilled salmon & some mesculin
started with mixed steamed veggies (caulif. brocc, string beans)
then i heated up the salmon with some red cabbage. (i love red cabbage)
put some mesculin on the veggies, added salmon, cabbage, tomatooo, red pepper <3
& cucumber onion salad WHICH WAS SWEET. literally, sweet. my taste buds danced alot.
and some strawb and bluebs for sweetness. with balsamic vinegarette dressing



before i dug in with the fruit sallaad on da side

all mixed and delicious.




HAVE to end it off with some popped corn (nacho cheese flavorings and craisin, SWEET & SALTY BBBABBYY)
okay but really i've been kind of down lately, senioritis is getting to me.. i just want to go to collegee already
a lot of it has to do with feeling so alone.. i've always had guys but never really a boyfriend & i'm starting to wonder if theres something wrong with me...
ohhh welll
Blame it on the goose ..Got you feeling loose... Blame it on petron, Got you in the zone.. Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol

11 comments:

Jenny said...

haha girl I just found your blog and I am IN LOVE WITH YOU. You are so cute and funny <3. You positivity is just contagious! I am totally adding you to my blogroll because I just adore you, doll!!!

Anonymous said...

I love salmon! And senioritis is awful!

Anonymous said...

Girly girl - there is nothing wrong with you! Trust me when I say that love will find you when you're least expecting it. I know, that so corny but it's true! Oh and senioritis?! When I was a senior in HS I had a whopping 32 absences my first and second hour in the second semester ALONE! Hang in there and try to enjoy every minute that's left :)

Anonymous said...

haha i love your post! enjoy your senior year, it's where most of the fun happens! Plus, the extra bonus of looking foward to college!

I here ya with the whole bf thangggg... Like I feel like I'm missing out on a whole part of life ya know? I've never been in a real relationship tooo..

Anonymous said...

thanks for reading!! I am 18 and yes I have been IP for almost 4 weeks. I start outpatient this coming tuesday

Cate said...

umm that salad looks so good! i want salmonnnn hehe:)

i've had a similiar day of nothingingness and often say to myself I need a boyfriend...hahah maybe one day that'll actually happen!

Trust, Hope, Believe said...

ps.. not to be a bing creep, but I'm from Jersey too !!

Anonymous said...

look at you ya little chef! i'm jealous of all of your delicious meals! and woo-hoo, i'm from jersey too! :)

hope you had a great day... i absolutely adore your blog, by the way!

Unknown said...

aw i'm sure you'll find a quality guy soon :D and when you do you better not ditch this blog =P

aussirish said...

hiya sweetheart,
yummy din dins, i had salmon with veggies too :)

and ive never had a boyfriend before either so dont sweat ti hun, itll all happen in time! im 18 and ive had no relationships at all. i think it has alot to do with ed and me being isolated and never being out so never getting to meet anyone. like when i was 14/15 i was seriously social (b4 the ed got really bad) and i was always with alot older guys who ( not tryin to sound councited) were interested in me so i know its defo being isolated that made me miss experiences so far. but thats ok cause hun weve got plenty of time for boys..our whole lives :)

have a great weekend sweetie,
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful eats! Have a great day!