Wednesday, February 25, 2009

mmm feeling refreshed.



bikram was realllyy good  :)   i left feeling happy that i went of course & a littttle bit sore.. it'll hit me toomorrow!



before i left i conquered my sweet tooth with strawberrry mania, jello, berries & a bit of jam with whipped cream & choco sauce


dinnerrr was great.
pepper / onion stir fry w/ salmon
then i added roasted broccoli/ cauliflower & butternut squash with cinnamon sugar 

topped it all with balsamic 

it was REALLYY REALLLLLLY good. i was licking the bowl!




drank two of these bad boys today because i GAVE UP FRESCA & DIET SODA FOR LENT.   :(



i'm so nostalgic.. when i see things i used to eat as a kid in the food store i neeeed to buy them! i used to always eat my honey comb and i saw they came out with a CINNA GRAHAM flavor!! 

i loveeeeeee graham crackers!
so i popped it open and tried two bad boys. NOT HALFFF BAD .. actually quite good hehe

got these for my sisterrr...
then decided to try some out!
hehehh



posting my lunch breakfast & snack for tomorrow because i'm on the go !!

breakfast: cinnamon roll yoplait, banana, and a baggie of kix/honey comb!!!!

lunch is a salad with lotsa veggies & grapes and SALMON.. and a pink ladddyy
ooop and my snack WILL be that pineapple you see to zeee left.. lettt mee cut her up :)


nibbling cantaloupe & bluebs , watching tv
good life.




* picture popcorn. because its in the micro as i type.


<3>

13 comments:

tinyirishdancer said...

ZOMFG cereal.
Ohhh I love cereal.

You know what I also love?
STRAWBERRIES AND CHOCOLATE.

You're a woman after my own heart.
=D

<3 ya, Erbear!
(And kick me if nicknames bother you. I love them muchly. Hee.)

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to try that new honeycomb for weeks now!!!! I just finished a box of cinnamon chex in three days, though, so maybe I need to nix the sugary cereals...nahhh. Hope you saw the award I "gave" to you my darling!

aussirish said...

hi gorgeous

ooo that cereal looks soo good! you know how i like cereal haha

and strawberries with choc? ryummy romantic snack :) haha the poprocn DID make an appearence then!

glad you enojoyed yoga girlie!

hope your having a wonderful night

love you much chica
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

yayy twinny! so glad bikram was good :) im sore tooooo but loved every second of it. those choc strawberries are making me drooool

Anonymous said...

That kind of sore is the best though - means you worked hard :)

CINNAMON HONEYCOMB?! I need to find that!!

I gave up all pop almost two years ago (cold turkey) and haven't been back! I feel SOOOOOO much better - I had a 3 a day diet coke habit, scurrrrrry!!

Sophia Lee said...

omg, loving the stir-fry! I love that you added some cinnamon-sugar in it! sounds AWESOME!
and yum, gotta try those cereal too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin!

Thanks for the compliments you left on my blog! You are too sweet!

You have an awesome blog as well..greattt posts :-) Those Rachel's CC were yummmmeyyy, I would def recommend gettin some more. Loved 'em.

I go to school at Marist college in NY, but I'm actually from CT. Where are u planning on going to college?

lex said...

Oh my gosh that salmon stir fry looks so good! Stir fry = amazing. So many possibilities!

Kiki said...

Glad bikram went well! Love cereal, especially dry like that! Honeycomb is good, I must look for that.

Enjoy your thursday, love!

Marian's eats said...

Yummy looking cereal! Your stir fry looks good too! I like how you put a little spin on it!

Lauryn (www.fitawakening.com) said...

yay for bikram, new honeycombs (!!!!) and an overall delicious day! thanks for such a sweet comment on my blog, too, youre wonderful =)

Anonymous said...

How about - I LOVE your blog! Your salmon looks awesome and shopping and eating are two of my passions! You are on my blogroll!

Anonymous said...

i really really miss that thick and creamy yogurt!!
LOVE all of your eats :) just delicious