Saturday, February 21, 2009

SPRING PALETTE :) & indian feast.

thank you all for being so kind and supportive of my last post.. i know it should be hard to talk about my brother & my ED but i feel so comfortable really and truly with all of you that i could share it .. i didn't think it was something to hide and now know that i have a support system even outside my family and friends at home! :)


ANYWAY...

the lovely ashley @ daily goods tagged me in a SPRING palette thing!!! weeee.. i just don't know how to tag people back so.. hehehe sorry!


and i don't know how to make pretty things so i went oldschool by using paint.
hell yeah

-i want MADEWELL JEANS IN EVERY COLOR! as you alll can see.
-giorgio brato beautiful bags
-gryphon leather jacket
-a pretty scarf
-some frye boots
-rebecca minkoff morning after TIE DYE ( i know.) mini bag! HELLL YEAH
-and some cutesie cardigans!
I LOVE cardigans..
i LOVE jcrew. but ashley did all jcrew heheh so i figured i would switch it up a bit.
i literally could go on about more clothing i want.. and i think i will later.. i definitely need to post more "SHOP" on this blog..

lunch skee doodles was salmon mesculins strawberry grapes and carrot sticks salad. whew! with ginger sesame miso dressing! yum
really poor picture of a tortilla with a smidge of pb&j and some fruity fruit


around 5 pm i snacked on cruditesss and smoked turkey! there was brocc allso but i forgot to picture it. i got HUNGARRRY (not like the country, just grumble grumble tumble tumble)


DINNER. OH DINNEVER. 
my parents went to my FAVORITE indian place that i love so much and were nice enough to bring me my FAVORITES back
shrimp tikka masala
and some eggplant/ vegetable dish thats to DIE for 
with basmati rice ** ONLY RICE YOU WILL EVER see this girl eating! I HATE rice but LOVE this kind. maybe because the sauces make it better?!
finished off the vegetable dish

oops ate all the shrimpy out of the tikka masala sauce so i steamed some broccoli and threw it over that.. I COULDNT LET THAT DIVINE SAUCE WASTE!


oh<3

after i had a peach warmed up with cinnamon & grapes & whipped creamizzle.


now i'm craving my nightly salty fix of popcorn
YUM YUM EAT HER UP!


peace LOVE & happiness.

5 comments:

Marian's eats said...

Yummy eats:) I want those boots!!! You have good taste!

Anonymous said...

MADEWELL! OBSESSEDDDDD

Kiki said...

I love Indian food! Basmati is the best.

You have a great fashion sense! I love the tie dye bag.

Mhmmm yes, we should catch up soon. It's been like.. a week since we've talked!

Enjoy your Sunday, much love!

Anna said...

Wow, you have some mad paint skills. AND great taste. I'm definitely excited to see more of your shopping posts.

Yummy looking eats, too!

tinyirishdancer said...

Bahaha. Your comment made me giggle.
(As always!)

I think you made Kev a wee bit jealous. ;]

Oh yeah?? WELL I luff you like a chubbo loves his cake.

Shucks. I want me some cake, now.
OHM NOM NOM.

Anywho. You have mad style, chica. We should be shoppin' buddies.
Defo need ta get me out of this tie dye t-shirt..

And oh god. Indian food = orgasmical. It's been too long since my last curry feast.
*adds on foodie to-do list*

Wellz. You better have a fabulous Sunday. Or else.

Don't make me come over there.

=] + <3