Monday, February 23, 2009

NEWS 12 NEW JERSEY. IN DA HOUSE. literally.

do i joke?
no no.
i don't 
i told ya ladies that my mother is THE "pampered chef." ...well not the..but shes one of those ladies that comes to your house, cooks mad food & then tries to sell it to you. in her charmingly new jersey way. of course.

well my mom is QUITE the character soooo.. news 12 nj is currently in my kitchen filming her for a segment on quick, easy and inexpensive meals. AIN'T THAT THE CUTEST?!

i'll snag some peekchas for ya little ones lata.


last night after my abundance of asian i needed salty..
i had a BUTTERED POPCORN rice cake.. with nacho cheese seasoning.. dude.
idc WHAT you say. i DID NOT hate it.
at all..


went to soccer. 
i don't want to be a cocky little one or anything, it must've been the fact i was POed because i raged that field.. literally ripped the other girls up
i guess it comes from having brothers, i was always the girl that beat the boys up
but my dad was like "ERIN, HANDS DOWN! ERIN, STEP OFF!" hahahahah
my b.


i'm really sweet and cuddly ;)

HEYYY BABBY  ;)    how you doin?



packed me some lunch.
& a snackie

strawbs & tonsa grapes for snack

salad w/ salmon, peppers, carrot
an apple
& 2 buttahed popcorn ricey cakes.
money.




because i like being out of order..

nighty time snack.
popcorn & strawbs, grapeys.





oop. after school was feelin my asian fusion.
sauteed sesame veggies, tofu over mesculin.
whatever it was good. my breath smelt SEXY (garlicy) mmmm.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

whoa i had no idea you were the daughter of a celebrity?! snatch your girl an autograph please?! ;)

love you Er!

tinyirishdancer said...

Oh Erin.
You're my favorite.

Shh. Don't tell anyone.

=D

I used to be addicted to rice cakes. The kettle corn ones were my faaaav.
But then Mum forbade them. *grumble*

Ah well. Yay for garlic breath!
You're shmexy any way you slice it, chica.
;D

<3 ya, you little munchkin!