Wednesday, February 4, 2009

hey girls heyy..

hello hump day friends!
the day started off quite nicely with my usual coffee
+
nana, strawberry, blueberry, fage & nannaaa nut! YUMs.



today i'm going out to lunch AT....



with 2 friends, anyone been there??? any good dishes i should get?!



midmorning snackeroo of orange & grapes!

i've been so so so anxious lately! i just don't knoww why.
the 15th i go to west palm beach with my mommy & friend for 5 days and track coach told me i need to run, but i don't know where or how or anything (i'm staying at my uncle's condo)
is west palm a nice safe area for me to run?? anyone knoww!?
oh my gosh i have a history quiz next on the cold war
what the heck were the marshall and truman plan's?!
bah.. i don't care ever since i got into ELON how horrible is that
i cannot wait to grow up
work in NYC
MAYBE in London or San Fran
find a nice husband
provide for myself
work my dream job @ a women's health magazine OR doing PR for a big company
then have my children and live somewhere REALLY COOL.
question: where do you all live/wish to live? what are your dream jobs!?

6 comments:

Jenny said...

hey girlfriend! I LOVE houlihans! I've only been there for dinner so im not quite sure what their luncharoonie menu is like - but when i go i always get this banging chicken dish with loads of veggies and pilaf..so delish!

oh my darling Erin, enjoy your youth my dear... don't be in too much of a rush to grow up! I am only 19 and feel like an old lady. Enjoy high school!!!! I would go back in a second if i could :)

hmhmhmhmm good questions .. I really want to live on the East Coast in the future.. I just love having all four seasons (yes, I even enjoy winter...though i know i'm always complaining about it).

enjoy your day pretty woman! love you a buttload :) xo

Anonymous said...

Have fun at lunch! I've never been there but I've heard it's good!

I'm echoing Jenny but seriously - try to enjoy life right now because things are going to be a'changin'! I would love to go back to HS :)

I want to live either in Chicago or London - Chi town has a better chance of happening though!

Anonymous said...

houlihans has really good salads! buff chick salad = my ultimate favorite. i also really like their spinach dip appetizer... they serve it with these HUUUUGE pieces of flat-bread-cracker-things and its drizzled in sour cream and chunks of tomato... mmmm... they have good salmon too. LOVE that place!

my dream job is being a tv producer... one day, one day!

Kiki said...

I've never even heard of Houlihans! Hope you have fun!

Sloooooooow down. Live in the now, because when you're an old lady you'll be sorry that you didn't take you time to enjoy the last of high school!

I want to live in London. Definitely London. I say that I want to be a nutritionist in my profile, but really I have no idea and don't want to rush to figure it out.

Must find banana nut cheerios! Have a great day! Love you lots

Molly said...

Hi girl,

Funny story... actually my 2 girl roomies and I were starving one late morning when we woke up and decided to just dive into lunch since it was about that time and were being so indecisive... We stopped in at Houlihans, were seated and then after skimming the menu got up and left! That is my only run in with Houlihans. Though the menu did look awesome!

Hope you have a very good lunch! Also, an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

hey cutie mcbootayyy! i want to live NEXT DOOR TO YOU!! haha i sound like a stalker or a perv. but that would be the most fun ever. i cld come over and pester you when i cant sleep at night and make you stay up and watch movies with me, instead of just reading your blog on my phone. :') no really...living in new york or paris = the stuff dreams are made of. probs not paris as i can't speak french. and NY is just a guess, cause ive never been. somewhere hot by the sea would be nice too... mmmm. or brighton.
but to be honest i'll probably end up stayin arounddd LONDON! which is not half bad.
how are you my love?!?! was your lunch good?
have you got facebook orrr myspace?
your fage creations always look sooo delicious. iv never had fage tho. love you! xxxxxxxx