Saturday, February 14, 2009

weeeeeeeeeeee

happpyyy valentines day <3>
yayayayyy. well.. not really

oop. kiki tagged me in the bag thinger!

so theres a pic of my bad boy in all its glory. that thing is shlepping around town (or school) about 7 hours a day and it never fails me.
last year, during ED.. i used to hide my daily caloric goals in the pockets
this year, rummaging through, i found one. laughed, spat on it and burned it.
hate those days
but love these ones!



QUESTION:
i'm going away for feb. break next week to florida at my uncle's condo and i don' t want to be sedentary! i'll cryyy .. any tips how to keep movin!?


last night i went shopping with my mom! and got A LOT of things.. it was theraputic.. mmmm
then we went to mccormick and shmicks??
and i got  some KILLER mahi mahi with bbq blanc & sweetpotato/crabmeat hash.. 
**mouth waters***

came home..
had this...........


woke up!
GOOD MORNING.
GREAT bfast


cinnamon roll oatmeal packet
1/2 cup pumpkin
banana
cinnamon/pumpkin pie spice
bluebs
3/4 tbsp b'npb
syrup


bowl of berries with remainder of pumpkin & some choco sauce!
and COOOFFFEEE




yay!
i'm off to get 
-massage
-nails done
-lunch 
all with my best friend before we leave for florida!
HAVE A BEAUTIFULLL DAY

8 comments:

Sophia Lee said...

have a great day, girl!
why would you ever be sedentary in florida? doesn't it have a great summer weather? just lace up your running shoes and go for a power walk or a jog!
mmm...I love mahi-mahi! mccormick and scmicks is awesome!

Jenny said...

those oats look off the chain girl!! yum!

and as far as your trip to Florida - would it be possible for you to just take some quick runs around the neighborhood or wherever your staying?! the weather will probably be BEAUTIFUL so i'm sure it will be nice :)!

enjoy the day my dear, lovelovelove you <3 xo

Marian's eats said...

Can I go with you to the massage? j/k, sounds like so much fun!! Have a wonderful valentines day!!!

Kiki said...

Ha that backpack is way hotter than my Jansport! Like the color.

What part of FL does your uncle live in? My grandparents live in Daytona and it's impossible to be sedentary! It's so warm, you can go for walks or bike rides without a jacket. And if he lives on the ocean you can go run through the waves! Or boogie board, which is always fun.

Enjoy your day, sounds very relaxing! Love you lots

emily. said...

mmm, your breakfast looks so tasty! when I get home, I'm definitely copying your recipe! <3

Boarding school's actually a lot of fun. I really miss home sometimes- since it has a kitchen with actual working applicances, not just a microwave! we do have class on saturdays though... yuck! but I like living with my friends, so I guess it balances out, haha.

your backpack is hawttt stuff. (:

you sound like you have such a busy day ahead of you! have fun. (have fun in florida too!)

happy v-day! <3

aussirish said...

heya beautiful :)

happy valentines day, hows my date :P???

sounds like uve got a great day planned, enjoy it hun!!

why would you be worried about being sedentary away? im sure ul be movin about but honestly love? dont worry about it! thats ed getting into your head saying you need to move around etc. dont let him ruin ur holiday, enjoy yourself :) im surel ul have a Fantastic time.

hope your days filled with love<3333
love you chica
xxxx

tinyirishdancer said...

Agreed with Kiki! Your backpack SO trumps my lame Jansport.
Aw, I'll miss you when you're tanning it up in Florida! Don't worry about exercising - the point is to have fun! You'll probably be running all over the beach anyway. =]

...is it bad that I just want to reach through my computer screen and steal your breakfast?
o.o

Anywho, I hope you're having a lovely V-day.
<3 ya oodlez!
Your comments always make me giggle. =D

Anonymous said...

You school girls and your backpacks ;)

While you're in Florida you could go for some nice walks - enjoy the weather and scenery?!

Lovely bowl of oats, girlie!