Saturday, February 7, 2009

my faveeee day, SATURDAY.





pics first.
bowl with pumpkin oats & bluebs, banana, raisins, pb& j
2nd one is everything but the oats again..
sorryyy i likee it




indian food was amazing.
highly recommendable.
as always though it was divine


we got an assortment of tandoori's
(shrimp & salmon)
and chicken tikka
chicken with spinach
naan's
you name it
our bill for four people was 100 buckeroonis
becuase we ordered EVERYTHING..

then we saw, HE's JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.
& IT WAS SO ADORABLE!
i reallllyy liked it!!
it got bad reviews, but it was not bad at all. go see it, it's an uplifter.
it gives me hope to ever find a boyfriend.. seriously i don't know what i can't find some poor guy!!!!!

i'm gonna go to the gym today, then i have worky work.
i hope to hear from you all!

have beauuutiful saturdays!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to see that moooovie! my friend has just cancelled on me for tomorrow, SAD TIMES, maybs ill go on my own, and hope to run into a random boy in the cinema. although a random loner boy seeing a chick flick is probs not someone i want to get involved with. beggers cant be chosers i suppooosssseee... i cant remember what you said in your comment to me so im just wingin it... your breakfast looks sooo good i can not find pumpkin ANYWHERE. i think it's just an american thing. when/if i EVER go to new york i'll have to stop off somewhere and just stock up on loads. love you babyy ggg have an amazing saturday !!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ashlyn said...

"i'm so unoriginal with my wardrobe being mainly jcrew & bloomies..
any tips?
where do you shop!?"

Above is the comment you posted on my blog, Fashlynable, just in case you forgot :].
My secret is that I shop EVERYWHERE. I don't discriminate. I walk into every store that looks like it has potential and if I find something I like, I buy it (if the price is cooperating), regardless of the label. Thrift stores and consignment stores are good for jewelry,bags, and some other stand out pieces but typically I prefer just going to big supermarkets and finding basics, like V neck tees. A lot of it has to do with the composition of the outfit as well!
I hope this helped!

Marian's eats said...

I just found your blog! It's awesome and your so adorable! Take Care sweetie and have and awesome Weekend!

Anonymous said...

That dinner sounds FABULOUS!! Glad you had a great time :)

Kiki said...

Wooo Saturday is my favorite too! Glad you had a good time out to eat last night, I love Indian food. Esp. naan! I keep seeing commercials for that movie, I want to see it!

Where do you work? Don't take that like I'm stalking you, just curious. Enjoy your day giiirrllllll

aussirish said...

hiya beaitufil lady!!
oo i really wanna c that movie, glad you liked it :)

yay for saturday! hope you have fun at the gym and work!

brekkie looks great, a perfect way to start the morning me thinks.

enjoy the day hun,
love you
xxxx

Trust, Hope, Believe said...

I keep hearing good that movie is! I definitely need to see it :)

What is your job?