Sunday, February 8, 2009

i got some 'splainnin to doo!


sorry for lacking of post!

long day!!!!

gym then right to work fdrom 12-5 then dropped my brother off in hoboken then went food shopping then made my dinnah then went out with a friend!! yayy


okay so ABOVE is only 1/2 of my lunch i took the pic on a camera phone in the restaruant i work at because i felt silly..

grilled shrimp, mesculin, strawberry, walnut salad! yummy!

i had a side of broccoli & spinach in garlic & oil! SOO GOOD.



then i went food shopping & bought WAYYY too much.


nottice, popcorn, popcorn rice cakes, popcorn shakers, popcorn spritzers...

oops..


CINNAMON RAISIN SWRIL BREAD! i'm gonna try it out :)


fruits & veggies!




choco almond breeze & the reg kind.

dark choco dream!

jello & pudding



stuff for dinnerr! yummo.
NOTICE IN THE BACK IS AMY's KASHI PILAF THINGER!!!! I'M TRYIN IT OUT!


sauteed veggies, boca burger, beans, PILAF! (towards the bottom)

all together now!


THIS WAS MY FIRST STEP TO HAVING A CARB WITH MY MEAL! AND IT WAS PRETTTTY GOOOD!!! YAYAYAAYAYAYYAYY

although, after i wasn't reallllyyy that satisfied .. well, i just wanted my "something sweet"




we went to tasti D LITE! yum.
i had a swirl of fluffernutter & original! it was scrumptious & i didn't feel bad about it either..
then i went out to my friends houseee for a bit & came home and i was HUNGRY

i just had a bowl of fruit refilled like 4 times




munchin on this...
obvi.
nighty night my loves.








9 comments:

Thinspired said...

Hi Erin! Thanks for checking out my blog! I love the London photo at the top of your page ;)
Your shopping makes me jealous...so many US grocery items I miss. That salad looks right up my alley, too!

Kiki said...

Amazing eats today! Great job with the pilaf, aren't carbs yummy? Mmmmm carbs. We don't have anything like a tasti d lite around here, I'm jealous of you but glad you enjoyed yourself!

Enjoy your Sunday, love you lots and lots

aussirish said...

heya hun,
just a wild guess but do you like popcorn relatep prodcuts :)??
great eats today. sounds like you were super busy!!
great buys too!
girlie im soo proud of you 4 having carbs at dinner :) way to challenge yourself! well done :)
hope you have a great night,
love you
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Love your groceries! Yummy dessert!!!

Jenny said...

girlfriend you are a popcorn queen - i love it!

fabulous job with adding that carbster to dinner babe, and that fro-yo! Hope you enjoyed each and every bite :)

have a good sunday, lovebug <3 xoxo

Sophia Lee said...

congrats on having carbs with your meal! carbs are absolutely essential, not to mention freaking delicious! lol~ I'm proud of you!
mmmm....popcorn....I love the kettlecorn kind!

Anonymous said...

YAY CARBS!!! So proud of you, my dear! Hope you like the cinnamon raisin bread :)

tinyirishdancer said...

Hey there! Thank you for your comment!
I agree! Everyone has been so welcoming =]
And isn't Escada the best-smelling thing EVER? I think so. Mhmhmm.

I've lived all over Cali, actually, from Lancaster to Salinas (and Kansas, for awhile). But right now Mum and I have set up camp in the Bay Area. Doubt we'll be moving anytime soon! It really is lovely here.

I hope you have a fantabulous Sunday! Your foodage looks amazing, btw!

Anonymous said...

so...when are you inviting me over for dinner/lunch?? I am loving the mushrooms, DARK CHOCOLATE DREAMS, berries, peppers, and boca burgahs!