Friday, February 13, 2009

haaaaaaaaaappppppppy valenTINEEES day.



yayyy for secret cupid's!!!!
back track..
i was having a HORRIBLE day
and came home from school 2 hours early with a pounding headache and walked in the door and saw that package on the steps!!
you have NO IDEA how exicited i was....


MY SECRET CUPID was JASMINE! at SWEET AND FIT!
OH MY GOSH. i cannot SAY how adorable she is!!!!! 
shes a SWEET HEART.. and i'm not asking but TELLING you to check her blog out!


anyyyway!
she packed my favorite goodies! & made an effort to search my blog in hopes to see what i like!! (awww!)


what we've gottt here
  • flattened bananas!! MMM (never had them but i LOVEEE banana!)
  • cranberry popcorn clusters!!!!!!! we all know i LOVE popcorn!
  • banana nut ZONE bar and banananaaaa nut bread CLIF BAR!!! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO TRY THESE AND CANNOT FINDD THEM!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
  • sharkies! for long runs! :)
  • FIBER ONE; my long time faveeee
  • white chocolate (which i ADORE) covered PRETZELS! AH!
  • and finaalllyy cherries & almonds in DARK CHOCOLATE, so LUCIOUS
  • ohhh <33
THANK YOU  SOOO MUCH JASMINE! you made my day and weekend :)



oops cant forget the cute paris card!!! because she knows i'm going in the spring!!!! heheh



luncherooonni was:
a hugeee salad with lotsa veggies & salmon, pear and ginger sesame soy dressing
DELISH
and a carrot!


now im munchin on some popcorn CLUSTERS , THEY'RE GOOD!!!!!!

kk
maybe some yoga lata :)

see ya girls

10 comments:

Jenny said...

awesome package babe, enjoy :) <3 xoxo

Molly said...

what an amazing package. Loves it! I hope you have a great Friday girl! You do love your popcorn, but then again why wouldn't you love something so munchable!

aussirish said...

ooo yay for amazing packages :) enjoy all the great foodies hun!

my plans 2mro are most likely shopping and thats about it...perhaps a movie during the evening!

i wish you cud join me...oh well...well just have to have a vitrual date...cinema? i think itd be the best place to go...wanna know why...cause at the cinema...they...serve..POPCORN!!!! :)

what are your plans for 2moro?

have a wonderful friday night babes,
love you,
xxxx

Kiki said...

What a fabulous secret cupid package! Those popcorn clusters sound amazing. Enjoy all that yummy food!

I think I probably passed my sickness to you through the computer, because I came home early for the same reason. Feel better, love you lots!

tinyirishdancer said...

Hi cutie. =]
Mhmm. Your package looks amazingly delicioso! And yes, it does suit you perfectly. (Who knew you liked popcorn??)

Poopskies. I'm sorry you had a rough time in Precalc. No worries - I also had a mini breakdown in the classroom a little over a week ago. =/

Heres to better days in Precalc, and a wonderful weekend! *Raises glass of almond milk*

=]

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for that package to perk ya up a bit, no?!! I'm SO sorry you were having a poopy day. If it makes you feel any better, I had a complete meltdown and just didn't go to class :/ We all have those days.

Have a fabulous friday darling!Oh to answer your Q from the other day, I go to Ohio University, which is not the same as Ohio State. I hope your friend gets into Cincinnati- I love it there! Then you can visit, and I can MEET up with you!!

Later babygurrl!

Anonymous said...

What a great package!! Chic card :)

TGIF!!

emily. said...

What a cute package! I'm glad it made your day better! :) (and the card is adorable!)

Your salad looks so so good! That ginger sesame soy dressing sounds yummy.

Have a great rest of the day! <3

Anonymous said...

aww! yay! I'm so glad you like your gift! I saw the card and thought it was just perfect for you =) Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie!

Em said...

wow! that salad looks terrific! YUM!

Happy valentines day girl, hope its a good one :)