Thursday, February 26, 2009

SO tired. wiped . pooped. DUNZO.


my header explains my day.
oh my golly gee. 
i cannot seem to keep my eyes open.
ugh! i hate days like theseeeeeee!

i promise i will catch up on your bloggies ASAP but i'm POOPED right now.

tomorrow is senior dance @ my school sooooo
my day will go accordingly

school until 11;55, seniors get out early
lunch at about 12;10 or something like that
try to hit the gym for a little therapy sesh from 1-2ish
gottaa get my hairrr done at 3

i'm thinking of getting a long layered bob!!!!

thoughts?
:)
i'll look like a buffoon. whattteva!

my dress is adorable.. its the one my sister wore to my sweet 16 .. 2 years ago and i've loved it since then but haven't been able to fit into it. and now i CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT I DO!!!!!

money.
go EJ .. YEAH YEAH YEAH!



okay so i forgot my afternoon snack:
well
just picture this: 
ANOTHER CINNAMON ROLL YOGURT (muhaha)
and like 3.5 million raspberries, blueberries, bosyenberry, huckleberries. you name the berry, i had it.

thennn i got a spray tan. WOOT.

okay my dinner. was probably the best thing i've eaten in a long time. but it looks like POOP.

-had about 3/4 cup of pumpkin on hand. so i mixed with black beans & some cinnamon, salt.. heated her up
but i had ALREADY steamfreshed a bag of cauliflower & broc.
so i was all WHAT THE HELL. mix it together.
then i seasoned it with more salt and cinnamon.. sweet + salty = heavenly tasste buds.
okay but wait.
the best part was when i decided i needed more protein so i added cottage cheese. 
that was the best decision of my life.
maybe not MY LIFE..
but today, thursday feb. 26, 2009.
ohh my
added some raisins for more sweet & CHOWED DOWN. it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOODDDD



oops. ate like.. idk, ALL of those
my B.




okay finished with cantaloupeSKI
now i'm reading about the cold war
have to study vocab
then DO MY OWN nails
because there simply are NOT enough hours in the day..



i don't have shoes for tomorrow night
perhaps i will go shoeless. how attractive<3

9 comments:

emily. said...

Senior dance? Sounds like loads of fun! I hope you get rested up for it and dance your butt off. <3

Your dinner looks yummy! I never would have thought of a combo like that, but it sure looks tasty.

Shoes are sooo not in right now. ;) Shoeless is definitely the thing.

Have a great night, chica!

Anonymous said...

i will call you all of those things, because youre my favvv <3 love ya girl!! ah im so wiped out too. i'm glad i dont have yoga tomorrow i need a day off to relaxxx :) if you get your hair cut you MUST take pics and post k? i am always so scared to cut my hair, im such a wimp. i bet your hair will look fabulous! love ya twinny have fun at your dancee it sounds sooo fun xoxo

Bec said...

Have fun at the dance!

Anonymous said...

I could NOT keep my eyes open on the way back to da Nati tonight. Luckily I wasn't driving. OMG I loved dances so much. I rarely had a date, but I love to dance my ass off whenever I can AND dress up. Go shoeless. you'll prob end up taking them off anyway. Compensate with a giant necklace/ruby/hat. Maybe a bird hat (SJP, anyone?). Have a good night and have a BLAST at the dance! (we be gettin' any pics a dat??)

tinyirishdancer said...

Wow. I've been nodding off all day, too.
zzzZZzz

Pshaw. It doesn't matter what you do with your hairs - you'll still look beauteous anywho!

I hope you have funskies at your dahnce. =D
Barefoot always = sexy.

Now...go sleepypoo, you silly girl!! <3's!

aussirish said...

hi babydoll

ooo sounds like that dance is gona be fun :) and your gonna look super gorgeous, witha nice tan and new haircut *yay*!! let me knw how it goes!

ooo that din dins does look mighty fine...tasty delish! come to my house and re-create it if you ever come to ireland :) then we could have some popcorn....

i think u need a good nights sleep from the sound of it, youve been a busy busy bee!

have a nice night girlie
i love you, very much chica!
xxxx

lex said...

Aw definitely try the hair cut! It's always refreshing to do something new and different. Your meal looks great! (Not like poop at all, haha) And it's okay that you ate all of the green beans! Veggies are delish. And so healthy. Also, they are hydrating! Keep working hard, love. Talk to you soon!
xoxo

Kiki said...

Your dance sounds like so much fun! I think going shoeless would be amazing. Sort of hippie-chic. Yeah. And you will NOT look stupid with your new hair! I'm sure you can pull anything off.

Your dinner combo looks yummy! Have fun tonight! Much love

Being Healthier said...

oooh senior dance!?!?! oh my goodness hope it is a blast!


the bob sounds cool but I don't know what it would really look like- so im dying to see- post pics!