Friday, February 27, 2009

... a downer


i just realized i posted all of my pictures backwards...

so i came home early from the dance...
the thing is, i don't drink alcohol.. it's how my brother passed. i don't feel comfortable around it just yet & all of my friends were about to go out to bars, etc. etc. i'm tired.. today i'm really missing tim for some reason and i was HUNGRY. 

i love my haircut, i looked good. it was great to see everyone. but i just wasn't in the mood to be out until 3 am. i don't think i'm ready to do that just yet

ED wise & i'm still upset over my brother...

so my mommy came to get me.. shes literally the best

i walked in on these pups!
fighting!
rarrr.
they're everywhere!


me before.....
really horrible picture actually.


oops! my haircut!
its alot shorter then it looks! 



oh. i'll post pics of me in dress and all tomorrow!!
anyway..

i went to my best friends house and we munched on carrot sticks before the dance , we were like rabbits. hahah (i thought i would be going out after the dance for the hibachi & bar crawll.. littttle did i know..)


so i came home RAVENOUS and ate the rest of my parents dinner...
top is sea bass & shrimp scampi!!!! with really really delicious veggies! 

i do NOT know what this was but it was OUT OF THIS WORLLLD

it looks like spinach fettucini?
then it had some tomato-y garlic sauce with sauteed eggplant and mushrooms. oh my <3>


i just had 1 cup homemade applesauce which is the greatest comfort food. i forgot how much better it is homemade!!


i had asian broccoli w/ spicy mustard this afternoon.. i've been getting hungry a lot lately....
& thus picking when i shouldn't be!




okay.. i'm off to eat popcorn & watch some t.v. with molls (my sister! )
later alligators.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, i love your haircut! so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry the dance wasn't as spectacular as we all thought it would be. BLOWS. My friends and I didn't drink in highschool, and I can't fathom having to deal. I'd be right whitchoo. Haircut=HairCUTE!!! Love it!!

Oh, you want to know my bf's stats, eh? He's 6'4" (good, cuz I'm 5'10"), weight: ?? good?fit?, DOB: sometime in July (I'm a bad gf, ok?? and he'll be turning 25--shit that's old), locale of birth: Uruguay, and then I'm lost. Wish I could fully fill you in. But I'm glad you MADE me do this- now I know I need to look up his bday (through Fbook,of course) haha. Love you babygirl- have a good night!

tinyirishdancer said...

Aww..*huggle*
I'm sorry about the dance, chica.
I was also offered alchohol last night, for the first time..evar.
Yeeps @ peer pressure. =/

But ohmigosh. Your doggehs are so cuhyoooot. I want to steal one. =]

Foodage is amazing, as usual! And your haircut makes you look FABULOUS! (As if you weren't before!)

Yumyum applesauce. Must bug Mum to make some more. That is goooooood stuff.

Hope you're gettin' your beauty sleep! <3's! =]

Tiny Tina. said...

Ooh! Your hair cut is great! It brings out your beautiful face even more. xD
Sucks to hear about the alcohol situation..all you can do is be strong and be true to yourself and what you want and don't want to do. It's great that your mum made you feel better by getting you from the dance..keep surrounding yourself with those that you trust and that support you! =)

Anonymous said...

erin my babyyyy g!! your hair looks fit, i love it :) i'm sorrry you're feeling sad and came home early but hopefully the time you WERE out was a lilll fun? your foods look like the perfect home foods though <3 reminds me of my mummmas veg pasta for some weirdo reason?! anyway lady you need to come to london and party with me cause i don't drink any more either so we can have a wild sober time ! wooo oxymorons.. hope youve woken up feeling a little fresher and brighter :) have a good weekend cutieeee xxxxxxx

aussirish said...

hi cutiepie

i LOVE the haircut :) u look so beautiful erin!!

im so sorry the dance made you feel uncomfortable but dont be hard on yourself. with everything thats happened itll take time to heal .your an amazing girlie and theres plenty of time to go out to bars when your ready for it!
besides that night in sounded so nice :)

great eats...mm i lovecarrot sticks...so crunchy...

have a wonderful night chica

i love you, like you love popcorn!
hugs
xxxx

Kiki said...

Aw, I'm sorry the dance didn't go so well. I can understand why you would feel uncomfortable staying. There will be other chances, I'm sure.

Love your foodies today! The pasta thingamabob looks great. And you're so pretty, your new hair looks great! Can't wait to see more pics.

Oh yes, and the gingerbread pancakes I made the other day were actually from a mix. But I'm sure you could use a recipe like this and it would turn out better: http://www.recipezaar.com/Gingerbread-Pancakes-131165

Have a great Saturday! Much love

lex said...

Your hair is SO CUTE!!!

I'm glad you did what was best for you by coming home from the dance early, and I'm sorry about your brother.

Being hungry a lot is so good! Means your metabolism is working the way it should! Good job listening to your body's hunger cues.

Have a great weekend, love.

Jenny said...

oh cute hair girl - short is in! your so stylish. <3

Bec said...

Love the new hair cute, to bad the dance wasn't amazing! I know what a bummer it can be to have all your friends drinking when you aren't interested. Hope you are having a great Saturday.

Being Healthier said...

aw you are adorable! I love the bangs too!! hmm bangs are TOTALLY in right now too ( like they ever really go out ?).

Anyway, its wonderful that you listened to yourself about what you wanted to do and its even more wonderful that you have such an awesome support system with your Momma! I love moms, especially mine.

Feed that hunger girlie! If you are hungry and have that cue - there is nothing wrong about feeding it- its the best thing to do- feed your hunger appropriately!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yum, everything looks great (especially the cinnamon french toast!)

www.justjac.wordpress.com