Saturday, February 28, 2009

la deee daaaaa



ahh. went to the gym & honestly. a good cardio sesh always makes me happier
i did 30 min. elliptical
30 min. stairs
with some stretching & some crunches..

i saw my old teacher there.. she told me i do too much cardio and i should incorporate weight training.. i really would like to! i want to be cute & toned. but honestly the boys are always using the machines & weights.. ( & i go to a large gym .. there are always millions of people there though!) 


anywho.. what are your favorite ways to tone up?? 
weight train? strength? etc.. i need HELP!

k. so i went out to lunch by myself... hahah well it was to the pizza place i work at so it wasnt THAT weird.. any way was SO PROUD I SNAPPED A PICTURE very surreptitiously.
but then ... i deleted it.
after ALL THAT.

okay so

** lunch was: broccoli & spinich in garlic & oil.. 
then grilled shrimp with peppers, tomato, and onions in a marinara sauce OVER the spinach and broccoli. (this has to be my all time favorite meal.. because it's not on the menu!! they make it for me!!!)
and they give me JUMBO sizes that a normal person couldn't finish. but there are children starving around the world. i cannot let food go to waste...



after i got home i ate this.......

.. after my homemade applesauce this morning. i TRIED to make my own..
SUCH an epic fail.
i don't even know what it was that i made.
first of all i used a pear...uhhh, hahahahahahahhhahha
so it was more like pear juice?
and i topped it with brown sugar, cinnamon, blueberries & whipped cream.. but it was far past being saved... 

what the hell. i ate it anyway



okay kiki, literally was eating my tilapia as i read your comment. hahahahh beans shall be tomorrow night! (or LUNCH! or a little breakfast omlette?  ;)  ...)

family got chinese food. and didn't order me any.....! GRR.
so i was still in the asian mood when i found an ASIAN stiry fry in the freezer!!! WOOOOOO

and TILAPIA's! YAYYYY
so i cooked those bad boys up
and ate my dads steamed veggies from his meal. because he doesn't eat green things..

then i micro'ed a sweet potater because i love them & have missed them so much and mashed her up with some salt & a dash o cinnamon.. oops, ketchup on the side though! don't hate i loveee that salty dude!


finished product....





i'm off to my best friend's house to watch CHANGELING with her and her mommy
& eat ICE CREAM! i have a huge hankering for ice cream right about now & its like 18 degrees out. hahaha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great eats!
have fun tonight!!

grr i ate when my parents don't order me food either!
its so frustrating! hello i need to eat too. haha

tinyirishdancer said...

Oh Erin, you ALWAYS make me giggle out loud like a moron. =]

Firstly, thank you for your sweet comment! I was feeling down in the poopski, and you made me smile. You are absolutely right, and I'm going to work my patooty off on intuitive eating.

Your foodies = awesomesauce. Yes, even the pear-applesauce-thingymabobber.

Hmm. Basically all my exercise comes from walking, so I can't help much on weight training.
Heehee.
I'm imagining a sooper buff Erin, now.

HAWT.

Anywho. Have fun watchin movies and slurpin ice cream! Sounds like an ideal night to me. =D
<3<3

emily. said...

Gahh! I have the same problem with silly buff boys in the weight area. I tend to go later at night, hoping they'll be gone. They somehow manage to appear out of nowhere as soon as I make my way over to the weights! :o It's magical, I swear.

You could always try grabbing a 10lbs weight and work on just your arms. Then, when you achieve super buff mega-arms, you can pummel the evil boy body builders. Uhh, maybe not! ;)

Your. lunch. sounds. delicious.
I want some so badly!

Your evening sounds like lots of fun! Enjoy it. <3333

Molly said...

hi!

I usually only do weights for my arms because I think my legs are toned enough from cardio. But I do biceps, triceps, side bends with weights, and moving into a squats then extending the weights over my head.

aussirish said...

hi sweetheart :)

yummy eats! i love sweet potatoes and ketchup :) mmmm!

im glad you had a great jym sesh! i do arm weights at home and also weighted lunges, squats etc!

hope your having a fantasmic night my love :)

hugs
love you much
xxxxx

Kiki said...

Hahaha I know nothing about toning. Ballet is my toning. I'm always afraid to go to the gym because I don't want the big muscle-y men to stare at me!

I think I remember seeing a pear applesauce recipe on the Cooking Light website that sounded really good. Maybe check there?

Wow did I call dinner or what! Your alternative to beans sounds good though. I'm going to make a black bean dip soon, I think. Enjoy your day! Much love

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! I was watching Changeling with my Mama last night too!! Crazyyy!Uhhh, I'm glad the pearsauce turned out well. I laughed aloud to that. You KILL me!! Oh, my bf goes to OU as well, he's a grad student. And yes, you will be able to live with us. Anyway, I gotta go to Athens now, Luv ya, have a good sunday!!