Tuesday, February 24, 2009

oh tueeeessday.

just call me EJ the fish. i cant get ENOUGH salmon!

tuesdayy .. a BUSY one.. half day at school today so i'm shoveling in my lunch before i hit the gym then i need to shower & go to my nutritionistttt..



dessert last night.. this was after dinner but i'm toooo lazy to rearrange picccs!
strawbs, bluebs. dollop of fage with cinnamon, and choco sauce and whippppeeed creammsie.
dinner was salmon, steamed veggies, red cabbage galore.

the fibah made my tummy hurt.
i had like a good 8 oz. of salmon. im obsessed.


ooop *** INSERT PICTURE OF POPCORN. for BEDTIME SNACK*** thank ya.



REALLLY poor picture of my bag of grapes for snack



breakfast.... hmm i wanted to TRY this light n fit though i HATEEE THE WATERY ness of it.. i was intrigued...
the flavor WAS good. but noooo consistency. bleh.
with naners, berries & cinnamon sugar..
then i topped it with cinnamon life to garnish
and a dollop of B'nPB..


BETTER 'N PB IS MY LIFE.. its bad how much i eat it.. 
trully an addiction.
when i crave something sweet. i run to the jar.

bad EJ!




lunch picture was snapped quick i was soooo hungry. i didnt realize it was bad until i just uploaded it.
MY BAD

salmon salad with red pepp, carrots, red cabbage, tomato, grapes, craisins, rasperry balsamic dressing...

about to eat something salty.. i WONDER WHAT




AND I'M OFF!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish i loved salmon as much as you do! for some reason, I'm retarded and cant stand fish! gluck with the nutritionist - hopefully she doent give u a hard time about ur oats =)

tinyirishdancer said...

Ewie. LightNFit = poopskies.

Throw it awaaaay.

But..oh boy.
Your snackies make a rumbly in my tummy.

*drool*

Oopsie.
I drooled on your bloggy.
Sowwie!

Urgh. I still need to catch up on commenting for a bajillion peepole (you included!).
I saved the comments I wrotecha last night because the DAMN CAPTCHAS weren't working.
GRAR CAPTCHAS DIE.
*stab stab*

Anyhow. Sooper <3's for my Erbear, of course! Have a fantabulous night!!

Marian's eats said...

hah! I had to laugh when u said you were too lazy to re arrange the picture. I find myself feeling this was all the time.
And to answer your question from a while ago with pasta being in my salad. Yes, it was warm:)

emily. said...

I wanted to post this earlier but you know those stupid captchas. D: Rawrrr.

Your eats look so yummy!

Light&Fit has a pomegranate berry flavor? :o I never even knew! I have to find it and taste.
Those bananas look so good! Especially with the cinnamon on top.

Oh yeah! I know where Dalton is! I've driven through there a few times. And my roomie says she's knows where Bergen County is too!