Sunday, February 1, 2009

a QUICKIE!


delectable salmon, red cabbage, mesculin, raisins salad. ITS SO GOOD. cant get enough
with some soy/ginger/sesame dressing and asian mustard. YUM



pre salmon.

three bean.. YUMO.
oops i forgot to take a pic of my poppedd corn. ya'lll know what that looks like. ( why i said ya'll i will never know.)

love you all. thanks for telling me to keep it up and try it out a lillll longga. I WILL for you.


I'M LATE FOR A not so very IMPORTANT DATE.
post pics lattaa loves

5 comments:

aussirish said...

hiya girlie,
thank you so much for that lovely comment :) your such a sweetheart and im so glad ive gotten to know you! it means alot that your there for me! im here for you 2.
have a great night
love you
xxxxx

Jenny said...

oh that looks wonderful my dear!

Sorry i missed your last post - but i think its up to you and how you are feeling about blogging. I don't think its something you need to make a decision to "do" or "not do" but its something nice to have when you feel like venting or looking for support - but that is not to say you have to blog regularly at all.. there are no rules here babe :). But regardless of your decision I am always here for you - even if you just want to chit chat about girl stuff ;)! <3 have a great night beautiful! xo

Kiki said...

Oh, sometimes we all have to unleash our inner Southerner and say ya'll! You have no idea how many times I've wanted to say that on my blog lol.

Delish salad! I like putting fruit in mine too. Have a great nice, much love!

Anonymous said...

Fruit in salad is the best! Have a great night :)

Lydia O'Connor said...

Oooh looks yummy. And the dressing rooms are actually Bloomingdales! But I love perusing Saks as well. What did your sweet sixteen dress look like and what did you do for the party?