Saturday, February 28, 2009


had my nightly popcorn.. i was too lazy to put grapes in their own bowl so i threw them in the popcorn one.. and then just picked them out... oneee by one.



i woke up reallyyyy hungrrry!
and to find out my camera screen CRACKED so i cannot see any picture that i take, i must take them at random and hope for the best.
sigh.


i really wanted french toast so i whipped some up...

hmm i eyeballed the eggbeaters, a bit more then 1/4 cup..
tonsa cinnamon, 
abbout 1/4 cup skim milk
2 tbsp vanilla extract

literally i took 5 pictures of it cooking only to realize JUST now as they uploaded that i overshot the skillet.
well done!


in the back is a bowl of homemade applesauce (the last of it =/) 
fresh berries with a dollop of fage!

this was just what i needed.


but afterward i wasn't full!!!

so i had another bowl of berries with whipped cream & some B'nPB. that always makes me smile




anyone have good homemade applesauce recipes :)

heheh


saturday to do:
have a leisurely time @ the gym, just get my head off things
perhaps walk the pups
hang out withhh the family.
RELAX

read your blogs.
:)

10 comments:

Jemima said...

That breakfast looks awesome :-) I must try French toast one day. Hope you have a fantastic Saturday lovie!

Bec said...

Hope you are having a great day!

tinyirishdancer said...

Mhmm. French toastie is ALWAYS a good thing. I'm terribly sorry about your camera! But know that your foodie looks amazing anyhow. =]

When my mom FINALLY wakes up, I'll snag her applesauce recipe.
Because it is bomb, I tell you.

Hope your Saturday is as fantabulous as you are! <3 ya, chica!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow- I want that french toast!! The saturday agenda sounds wonderful- I love a liesurely saturday. Most times I work out to get my head off things too. It can be so cleansing! Luv ya baby, have a good one!

Jenny said...

hahah popcorn and grapes - you're officially nuts..and i love it <3

have a good day booski xoxo

aussirish said...

hi girlie

mmmm french toast=best breakfast ever!! tasty!and fruit too? mmmm

sounds like youve got a nice relaxing day ahead of you :)

have a nice saturday :)

love you much chica,

ps. haha popcorn and grapes? your mad :)

Anonymous said...

um, just saw your haircut and I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT!

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one feeling super hungry. French toast sounds great! Especially because now it's 4:30 in the afternoon :\

Enjoy your day! Oh, and how do the boxers fit? Shall I get a small? Much love

Kiki said...

Haha, for dinner.. you should have beans! Because I just had some in my dinner and they were delicious. Canellini beans. At I'm full for once! You're probably eating right now so this is pointless. Oh darn. Enjoy your evening!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I can't wait to read more of yours too!