Tuesday, February 24, 2009

YEAH ERIN YEEEEEAH


i THINK I FIXED MY COMMENT THINGER.
you know what that means....hop on it girls!  ;)
just kidding...but not really.



after lunch of my ensalada i didn't know if i wanted sweet or salty so i did both, don't hate..appreciate.


berries & jam & choco sauce and grapes and deliciousness.

i went a littttle OD on the popcorn seasoning.. the top fell off hahahahahhhha




went to la gymnasia
did a little stairs
did a little sprints
did a little abs

feelin fine in 09.


after la gym... apple & carrot sticks and celery with turkey slices

SUCH a money snack.



dinnnnnnah:
burned my chicken and veggies (carrots, pepper, onion, celery) REAL bad. but i LOVE em parched. YUMMY,
broc & cabbage on da bottom.

finish her off with some pumpykins w/ bluebs, some grapeys, about 1/4 of a chopped apple & whipped cream! YEAH BABBY





i'll be eating popcorn later! SHOCKER!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING eats girlie.
your snack looks super yummy & filling!

Bec said...

mmm, popcorn I might have some for a late night snack too!

Anonymous said...

YESSS!!! I've only tried to comment on one of your posts, like, six seperate times!! I don't even what those comments are now- but I'm moving on. I love your love for popcorn. Your popcorn is my cereal. I hope your comment thing doesn't crap out again any time soon. HAVE A GRRREAT tues night lil mama!

tinyirishdancer said...

YES!

*trots off to comment*

lex said...

Hey girl, just found your blog. I am currently fighting a relapse of anorexia. Congrats on recovery and never looking back! I am headed your way. Love your meal and snack ideas - can't wait to keep reading! Keep working hard, you're awesome!

emily. said...

Whoot, whoot! Now I can comment properly!

You and your popcorn! I can't blame you though- it's just too good! <3

Your dinner looks delicious- it's not burnt, it's crispy! ;)

I had pumpkin ice cream tonight and you had pumpkin. We can be pumpkin buddies. :)

I could never give up Yogurt for Lent! :o (Waaay too hard!) I think I'm going to give up texting and diet coke, but I haven't decided yet. What about you?

Have a great night, chica! ♥

Anonymous said...

EEERRRIIIINNNNN i misssed youu! all this comment difficulty got me down! tell me how to find you on facebook again im too lazy to find the comment in which you last told me? haha and then i'll hop to it.
ahahah oh that kelly clarkson song is on the radio ALL THE TIME here at the moment. so your obv going to be cropping up in my thoughts quite frequently. lucky lucky you :|
how areeee you??? when you going to paris is it soon? xxxxxxxxx

aussirish said...

hey girlie

how are ya? hope your having a wonderful popcorn filled tuesday :)

yay i can comment now! i missed you!!

that snack looks scrump-diddly-umptious!! so yummster! your the king of snack making...so come to ireland and make me some cool snacks? k??

any news with you?? anything out of the ordinary?

you..popcorn later...really?..im shocked :P totally out of character!!

i must be off now to do some silly college work....
love you much chica
yups, i do!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

omg i can post again!!!!!!!!!!

Kiki said...

Ugh, I commented on this before!! I swear it. But I'm so happy I can comment now, I've missed it!

Sweet and salty is my favorite combo. Love all your foodage today.

Have a great Wednesday girl! Much love

Molly said...

oh my gosh, that dinner is amazing and beautiful looking. wow!

good job on fixing the comments and having a awesome workout!