Sunday, March 1, 2009

sunday lovin


welll starting from backwardsss

GOOD MORNING sunshines.
i had the BEST breakfast this morning. so filling and delish. a perfect sunday treat!!

i made my own whole wheat oatmeal pancake & it was GREAT! (even dad is RAVING about it!!!)

- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup water
- splash of almond milk
- 1/4 cup egg beaters (all i had, but it worked well!)
- tbsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of baking powder & baking soda each
- cinnamon
then what made the world of a difference was the 2 tbsp of aunt jemima whole wheat pancake mix!!!

.. the mix!..

i added blueberries while it cooked!

it was SO thick and fluffy & large!



then i made myself an egg beater omlette with onions, peppers, spinach & tonsa ketchup

cut up half a nana, strawberries & blueberries in the side bowl with syrup with i poured on top of the pancake!

BEST. BREAKFAST. EVER.

oop a side of coffee of course of course!




changeling was so freaky.
pretty good. but definitely freaky.


i had vanilla ice cream topped with berries & cool whip @ my friend's house... cool whip is pretttty good!



when i got home 3 hours later i was hungry again.
but realllly hungry.. i munched a carrot, (the picture below shows how truly messed up my camera is.) pear w/cottage cheese & whipped cream, POPCORN!!!


all while watching britney spears in crossroads.

what a classic.
hahahah






idk what to do today! i need to go look for my homework assignments!
sheeesh.

12 comments:

Jemima said...

Dude you are awwwwwwesome that breakfast looks fantabulous! <3 Well done - Aunt Jemima's pancake mix? I've never had it (UK..grr) but all you have to do is look at the name to realise that's clearly going to be delicious... Mwahaha!

Jenny said...

ohhh killer pancake girl - you should work at IHOP ;)

have a good dayyyyy!! xoxo

lex said...

Your breakfast = amazing. Thanks for posting the recipe!! I hope you have a great day today -- don't let homework stress you out too much!

emily. said...

Mmmm, your breakfast IS the best one ever! :D I'm definitely going to attempt the recipe when I get home.

Have a fun day. <333

Bec said...

yess, crossroads is a classic!

tinyirishdancer said...

Your brekkie is making me salivate.
And I just ate.
..Impressive. =]

Grargh. I want me sum pancakehs, now.
Methinks more brekkie for din din tonight.
Yupyup.

I heard Changeling was scary. Hope you slept okay.
I know I wouldn't. o.O

Heehee. Mum hates Cool Whip, so I never get any. But I secretly think it's delish.
Shh. Don't tell.

ZOMFG GUESS WHAT?!
I got popcorn.
=D
Saw it, thought of you, snagged it.
*bounces up and down*
Squee!

Hope the rest of your Sunday is fab!
oodlez of <3's!!

Trying To Heal said...

that sounds like a great breakfast! that pancake looks phenomenal! and the recipe is so simple!

btw great blog! i hope you don't mind that i've added you to my blogroll!

Anonymous said...

Damnnnn that breakfast is outstanding. Wanna come over and make it for me? Haha crossroads=classic? In some eyes, perhaps. I mean, I think Bring it On and Clueless are classics. Hope you have a faaab Sunday!

Kiki said...

Ooooh gee, that brekky looks amazing! You know how to start the day right! Must make pancakes again soon.

Good luck with homework! Much love

Anonymous said...

haha you and you popcorn ;)

breakfast sounds amazing!

Anonymous said...

haha good old britney in crossroads. i completely forgot about that movie. lovin your breakfast girly, it looks amaaahhzzing! love ya twin <3 hope you had a great sunday!

Unknown said...

I love your blog! And I love your breakfast!!!!