Sunday, January 25, 2009

so much for homework.


i had a bowl of that popcorn with some of those popcorn seasons in nacho cheddaaahh, nott too shabbyy.


my extensive fruit bowl left me full for around 5 hours. wasn't even that hungry but my mom yelled at me and told me to finish up the chicken before it went bad and to use up some carrots and a steamfresh veggies bag. WHO WAS I TO ARGUE! i seasoned it with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder & balsamic. oh it was good alright especcially when followed by that popcorn!


oops a carrot for crunch! with the wise old sage in the back. thats maggs shes 8. what a gal.






my mess of a workspace in my dining room. or where i procrastinated all day long. horrible really.

off the procrastinate MORE. seee yaa

4 comments:

Jess said...

Yes I am! :)
<3 jess :)
xxx

P.S Again, thanks so much for commenting :)

Trust, Hope, Believe said...

hey girl! Thanks so much for the comment! so happy for both of us we are in the blog community now! Dinner looks delish! and mmmmm popcorn! my favorite is kettlecorn - i could eat it everyday!

Kiki said...

Yay for popcorn! And to get your blog noticed, comment comment comment! Comment on any blog that you like, bloggers are nice people and almost always comment back. Especially when you compliment their food! :] And plus people reading the comments will think "Who's Erin? That's new." So they'll click on the link and go to your blog and will realize how amazing it is and become loyal followers haha.

Cate said...

hey just found your blog from one you commented on haha! what part of new jersey are you from?