Saturday, January 31, 2009

i felll asleep last night with a little nap from 9-10;30 and woke up hunnggry,


so i went down to the kitchen & whipped up a little salad, romaine, red pepps, tomato & balsam. vinegarette




then had a bowl of steamed broccoli with black beans







finish her off with a pear & troopical jello with chocolate sauce & whipped cream




i was sooo tired last night! i just watched a little t.v. then went to bed around 11;45! on a friday night! losssah.

anywho, woke up & played with the pups a little


BREAKFAST.






not pictured (1/2 a grapefruit about to go bad)
this was a good breakfast, but not filling enough.
hmph


1 packet of lower sugar otas (maybe THIS is why?? my mom buys lower sugar for her health)
a LOT of pumpkin,
1/2 cup water
bluebs, nananer, raisins, strawbs.
about 1.5 tsps of pb
syrupp
the other is more pumpkin with strawberries, some cottage cheese (1/4 cup)
bluebs, raisins, etc.

this should be filling...but it wasn't ..
i'm confused.

ANYWHOOOOO





its sort of nice out.. maybe i'll take the puppperooni's for their first walk!
maybe lift some weights laterr
and i have my sister's play tonight. shes in "Tommy" hooray!

me, before ED, 2 years ago tackling a 7 layer chocolate cake @ ruby foos in the citay.

look at me go..

GET AT IT EJ!

7 comments:

Simple and Divine said...

Awww Er! How do you still manage to look so gorgeous haha!? So vibrant n full of life! I loved that you posted this :)

Are you on Facebook? Friend me lovaaa (Julia Wise)

Anonymous said...

lol omgzzz. that cake looks like a pirate ship!!! i have a photo a bit like that trying to eat a chocolate sundae the size of my actual face. i won't post it tho. it was before i learned about makeup NOT ATTRACTIVE TIMES. hahaha mmm.
your blog does not suck. next time i post i'm gonna put a link to yours and tell everyone to read it ;) just to embarrass you haha. !
what bit of america is new jersey? whats your accent like?
i dont actually live IN london, it takes me about... 30/40 mins to get there. but i like thattt. cause im 40 mins from oxford street without breathing through a mist of pollutants every single day haha.
have fun at your sisters play! woop xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Haha girl you look so cute!! What kind of dogs do you have?!

Have a blasty today :)

aussirish said...

heya sweetie,
great eats, brekkie looks so yummy :)

and love the pic of you and the cake :) one day youll be confident enough to do that again. when u come to ireland me and you will go somewhere and get yummy foods :)

have a great day!!
xxxx

Kiki said...

Wow, I've never seen such a huge piece of cake! You look very happy and confident. Your oatmeal looks great this morning! Have fun at your sister's play.

Anonymous said...

15mins from new york?! Wanna swap??? I've never been to nyc I want to go so much.. I haven't applied to uni I dunno what I'm going to do next year yet. But when I do go I want to apply to various places in London and maybe Brighton southampton and Bournemouth. They're down south by the sea lol. Are you going to college or school or whatever you call university? Ahaha. I think I'll just go to school in France. Altho I can't speak French it could be troublesome. Loveeee xxxxx

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Erin I actually read your blog at 2am the other day! No lie. Well it was like 430am. I was awake for about 2 hours (this frequently hspens I get very bored) so I thought i'd get out my phone and check in with the bloginis. I ended up on yours cause you'd posted a couple of times, who's the stalker now??!! I'm leaving you way too many comments. Time to play it cool. Haha no. Glad you liked my linkage ;D smoochiez xxxzxxx