Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY, laazzzy day.



had myself a niceeee bowl of popppcorn last night, i add craisins & raisins to the mix but that was afta.. my bad!



so this morning i had some oats. oh oats & they were delish!
i had about 1/2 can of pumpkin left so i used 1/4 of it with
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup almond breeze
salt, cinnamon, splenda
raisins
grapes
a mucho large banana
cooked them for 2 minutes

then i made this mixture with the rest of my pumpkin
just 1/4 cup pumpkin, cinnamon, raisins, grapes a litttle bit of naner
but then i decided WHY NOT MIX IT IN?!
so picture the next two delicious items COMBINED TO ONE. <3

oops. i added a sppooonful of PB to the mix as well<3






after that.. i wasn't really hungry but i pretended and told myself i was
so i nibbled on an orange, more grapes & a litttttle spoonful of PB
heheh
okay;
gym today
get passport renewed
do nothing.
SO BUSY! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snow day here too! Yummy oats!

Anonymous said...

Never thought to add craisins to my popcorn - genious!

Hope you are doing well! Happy Hump Day!

Kiki said...

Yay snow day #2 for me! Delish oats this morning. Pumpkin is my favorite!

Where are you going that requires a renewed passport?

aussirish said...

heya girlie,

yeah when your over here were so hanging out :) im sure ul love trinnity!! (although due to the college im in im meant to hate it so if anyone ever asks never said that haha :P)

great brekkie...looks really yummy!!

hope u have a fab day hun
xxxx

Cate said...

breakie looks goood!! I like to have a breakfast cookie before I take yoga or go to the gym to lift, because it gives me energy but doesn't weight me down ya know? I usually save the other half the banana to have as a snack too! I've been wanting to make a pumpkin one:)
I live in hunterdon county, so its not too far from that hospital you had to go to:/
hope you have a fab day off!

Kiki said...

Ooooh I'm jealous of your travel plans!! I live in Maryland, you?