Saturday, January 24, 2009

happppy sattturday!

it is extreeemeely cold up here in new jersey!

today was quite eventful. first i woke up and made myself a deliiccious breakfast of fage with banana & pumpkin! i add raisins, pb & a bit of strawberry jam & maple syrup as toppings. ohh soo divinnee. along with my butter toffee gloria jean's coffee. CANNOT GO WRONG PEOPLE!


this was way before i ate it. but once it was all done i SCARFED it down. & THEN MADE ANOTHER BOWL! :)
my problem with recovery seems to have gone the complete opposite direction, my nutritionist and i talk about my "picking" habits. once i start i can't seem to stop! even if they are the little things like raisins, or fruit or carrot sticks.. she tells me it is an unhealthy habit and i need to learn when i'm truly full! anyone else have this problem? i feel as if the hospital expanded my stomach so i'm NEVER full anymore. gah, sometimes it STINKS.
annnyywho, then i had a nice little workout at track. and by nice i mean horrible & grueling and i did not enjoy it one eeensy bit.
so when i got home i made myself some more breakfast .. for lunch.



heaven in a bowl.
1/2 packet plain oatmeal, 1 packet maple brown sugar
THE LARGEST BANANA ever.
raisins, heaping sccooop of PEANUT BUTTA., maple syrup, cinnamon, about 1/4th of a pear
it was the whole kit and caboodle in there & it was delish.


next i went out for some quality family time with the parentals as we booked a niceeee caribbean cruise for june 28. ahh some well deserved R&R. justt what i need :)

after we got my camera a new memory card, did a little bit of food shopping AND BAM.. i came home a little hungryy to this..








yum afternoon snack of... cantaloupe & pineapple, a fresh fig (which i DID NOT enjoy) and some friendship 1% cottage cheese.. all sprinkled with cinnamon and a touch of maple syrup.
SCRUMPTIOUS.
oh & my new favorite tea with a stevia!
tonight i'm off to babysit, makin' that money!
i'm hoping my cousin has something good in his fridge ;)
buttt i'm bringing a bag of delish popcorn & some steamfresh veggies & perhaps can find something to whip it up with!!
thatsss it for now
talk ta ya later kidddsss

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Glad you had such a great day! I'm jealous of your family cruise. GASP you didn't like the fig?

I have a problem with picking at everything too. I gained weight on 3300+ cals and now that I'm maintaining I feel like I can never have enough food to be satisfied. I think it's a habit we should get out of though, because mindless eating sometimes leads to binging and other bad things. Enjoy your Sunday!