Friday, January 23, 2009

...these are a few of my favvorite thinggs!


A few... oh so very few. of my FAVORITE things.





cannot wait until i shop 'til i drop in Paris this spring!






my personal favorite get-away: Hilton Head Island.









the lovely, Elon University. where I plan on attending September 2009







cannot live without my daily dosages of: popcorn! pumpkin, BANANAS. Pink lady apples, frienship cottage cheese as well as fage. PB & Co. Peanut butters. Banana nut cheerios, craisins and raisins & the star of the show...





maple brown sugar rice cakes. i load 'em up with PB & J, naners, berries, cottage cheese, pumpkin, ANYTHING. add some syrup & YOU ARE IN HEAVEN!





i love amy's tamale pies! so quick, so easy & when you add a bit more beans or some fruit & pretzels, its a perfect quickie lunch!

cannot live without my keurig one cup maker!

i'm a huge fan of breakfast for dinner, that includes vans waffles with PB & bananas or just pb & banana sandwiches, the occasional fage fruit, yogurt, granola parfait is in there as well!

protein is my best friend. even before ED i was a huge chicken eater (one of those kids who put ketchup on her ketchup.) i've acquired a more mature taste as I LOVE trying new things! Salmon is my favorite fish. AND I DEVELOPED A NEW LOVE TO INDIAN FOOD!

I love making my own HUGE salads everyday for lunch & basically throwing in anything that I can find laying around the kitchen.

s'mores are a childhood favorite that is ALWAYS a treat. whenever i'm angry with you give me a smore. & i will be a happy camper =)

all for now, i'll post a bit more later!

my kitchen awaits.

6 comments:

amy. said...

Hey Erin! Great to see you started a blog :) It's such a fantastic outlet, I know you will absolutely love it. I love waffles + pb, as well---I'm sure you've seen me eat this for b-fast every mornin on my blog!! Love fage, smores, and pb&co also. yay!!

elon is supposed to be gorgeous...are you def attending?
have an amazing weekend!

aussirish said...

hiya,
welcome to the blogging world :) thanks so much for the comment!!
great pics! i look forward to reading more.
have a great saturday girlie,
xxx

Kiki said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Like Amy said it's a great outlet. You have a very good taste in food! Have a great Saturday.

Sophia Lee said...

hey, welcome to blogging! I'm sort of new to it as well, and so far it's helped me lots!
and omg, I LOVE breakfast foods too! can have it for all three meals (plus snacks) forever~

Anonymous said...

i love this post--i can totally relate to ur list of LOVE as well!! :-)

seriously, i love *EVERYTHING* u printed right here....pumpkin, fage, cottage cheese, fiber 1 bars, cheerios, 100 cal popcorn-everything!

Anonymous said...

ah i am in love with elon! i applied there and fell in love with it but my parents wouldn't let me go out of state. it is so beautiful !