Monday, January 26, 2009

monday monday happy daysss

i realize it's "sunday, monday" but i like to make up my own verisions. capeesh?
anywaaays.

after schoolio i went to the gymnasium & did a good 30 minutes on the stairmaster.. so difficult
but then after i did my track workout for today, yes unfortunately i run track.. the workout was 10X400s. at a 1;35 pace. lovely right? nottt so much. it left me nice and ripe.
then i did like two machines and called it a day, i was pooped.


so i showered got all gorgeous for a lovely school function.. but i wasn't yet hungry for dinner so i had a bowl of canteloupe and grrappes.. okay don't judge me, my mom is on a diet & uses that "walden farm" calorie free crap.. and honestly it gave me a tummy ache but it wasn't that bad..





dinner from heaven above...
chicken fajita "TGIFridays" frozen meal packets with peppers & chicken and i added about 3/4 cup of black beans over some romaine with chili powder, and salsa. it was a fiesta in my mouth to say the least.




this is my ED picking coming out again, its about 1/2 of a large pear, blueberries, pom seeds, cottage cheese and whipped cream. idk i don't think i was really THAT hungry i just wanted something yummay.
finalmente..


ooops forgot to take a pic of it BEFORE i started eating while reading some loovvely blogs. MY B. just picture it overflowing to the brim with popcorn-y goodness.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omggg your gold trainers in the last post are amaaaa-zin! Hahah dont hate, congratulate!
ohh you're not stupid for asking about CFS i don't think anyone's heard of it really. I am so bad at explaining though (google it?)- chronic fatigue syndrome, it basically is an illness where you don't have much energy.. but a bit more complicated than that lol.
i really want to try banana nut cheerios but i don't think you can get them in the UK. america has all the best food, sooo unfair ;) your dinner looks friggeeen yum too. i wish i had a fiesta in my mouth. i've been experiencing more of a tropical beach party lately with all these crazy berriez.xxxxx

Kiki said...

What was the lovely school function? Yumtastic foodies today, especially that berries and cottage cheese combo! Have a nice day!

Erica said...

busy day! Dinner looks so good- I can't believe its a frozen meal. yayy for tgif!

Yes, I live in Charleston and I love it! We actually just moved here in October. We go to Hilton Head every summer with my husbands family. It is heaven!

Have a great Tuesday :)

Cate said...

I commented on my blog to your question haha, i'm still not sure how to do everything! I'm from central jersey:) I've lived there my whole life, so I love it and definitely miss it while I'm away at school. Your dinner looks yummmmy!

Sophia Lee said...

I love popcorn, esp the kettlecorn flavor one! I don't live in singapore, but I'm just staying here for 4 months as "vacation" time...

aussirish said...

hiya girlie
wow that sounds like alotta running!!
how was the school function??

yups i know trinity college...its like the enemy of our college haha...theyre known for being full of academics while ucd is alot more....socially known haha. but yeah ucd and trinity are the most known colleges in irealnd.

where do u go to school?

that popcorn looks so good!!

have a great night hun
xxxx