Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ON A ROLL TODAY!


i love this jacket. it is a littttttle small in the arms but LEATHER STRETCHES RIGHT?! (just say yes.) and the shirt under is adorable .. its hot pink with neon green writing saying "bon jour"
and a gold scarf. this nice little outfit would go with my gold kicks no??
:)


i love my fluffy pink rug that i put on my GREEN carpet. its just so....ERIN.
oh and those slippers never come off.



bahahhaha my window seat with all my old stuffed animallss.


the hot pink slippers are my favorite.
clearrrrly my room needs a cleaning.


where the inner nerd comes out...


yeah, i realized no ones shoes would magically fall into place like this. i liked the visual effect.
these bad boys have carried me through some great days.
oops dog numero uno. hey mag

dog numero dos! gracieee
dog numero tres, no where to be found. oh well.
and the cat, forget her!
oops :)
anyyyyyywho
EATS:
i was GOING to put these on my pumpkin.. but they WERE SO GOOD ALONE. they honestly tasted of cinnamon roll.

oh the deliciousness. of pumpkin, strawbs, grapes, raisins, cinnamon & syrup. oh & COFFEE.
added some chobs. for some protein ;)

yeah, i'm one of those.. it didn't make it to the bowl in time. whoopssie.
i'll probabbly be up all night. YAY.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Very cute blog! Thank you for the comment! Molly is just such a great name... I agree. I am so happy that your sister is your best friend, I think of one of mine to be mine as well.

Very cute dogs... is Mag a Kerry Blue Terrier? If so, my family have one of those too!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I'm an Erin too! I also just started a blog. And I also used to be OBSESSED with pink and green. lol. I love that leather jacket and your yummo pumpkin bowl. I heart pumpkin.

The Purple Carrot said...

haha, love the Reddi Whip can straight into the mouth ... that's the only way to do it ;)

Kiki said...

You have such cute clothes! I def. think the first outfit would be crazy fly with your gold shoes! Your dogs are adorable.