Friday, January 30, 2009

WHAT A DAY.


sorrry for the delay & being such a repetitive eater, etc...

this morning i woke up late but breakfast was delish again,
warmed up tortilla with pb&J, banana & strawbbberrryyy slices
side of about 1/4(a littttle more) fagee with kiwi, bluebs, strawbs & nannnanner


i thinkkk that was part of my snack last night.. oh yeah! A PEAR WITH COTTAGE CHEESEy.

my normal little lunchie.

oops. after.


had these little kiddos around 10;30 from the caffeeeteria




a chobaniii after schoolio.
then i had track for like 20 minutes.. it was a little light jogg .. due to my legs MAY fall off.
hmm then i went to work from 4-8
i work at a pizza place..
while there
SOMEONE (my waitress friend) didn't finish her broccoli & spinach with garlic, oil, sundried tomato & shrimp..
okay so i did the woman a favor, who wastes food?
really now.
now its 8;45 and i'm pooped.
i'm reading "EAT THIS, NOT THAT!"
kinda cool.
i'll probably get hungry around 9ish for reall food because that wasn't a substantial enough dinner for me
heheheh
beee backk latter alligators.



7 comments:

Trust, Hope, Believe said...

wow busy busy day! I have read eat this not that.. It's actually realllllly interesting. I wish they has more food from like the grocery store rather then like all fast food or food at different places.

Kiki said...

Bluebs. Haha! Sometimes I eat the same things every day, but that's because it tastes good and I'm sure your food does too! Enjoy your Friday night chica.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the Chobs and cottage cheese :)

I love that purple square bowl - very cute!

aussirish said...

sounds like uve had a busy day girlie,
yay its weekend time :) hope u have a good one
xxxx

Anonymous said...

wassup wasssuppp! your breakfast looks amazing, i might have something similar for lunch (which im goinaaa eat when i'm done commenting.. yeyuh!!) in response to the post before this about not liking other people watching you make stuff i'm exactly the same except with my mum i don't really mind. anyone else i think they are looking at me funny and stuff. they probs are thou haha. i missed your posts yesterday when you only posted once!! im like addicted to your blog cause you make me laugh so much. hopeee your having a good weekend, bye bye pumpkin pie x x x

Molly said...

hi girl! I did not know that you were a fellow pizza employee. I work at a pizza parlor in KC, but we do not serve any pasta or dessert items.

Ah and Peach Chobani is my absolute favorite.. delish! Nice eats.. if it good why not repeat it eh?

Sophia Lee said...

ah...repetitive eats...I get ya there, but hey, we can't ALWAYS eat something new and creative everyday...there are just some foods that we just CRAVE~
lol, good job on cleaning up those leftovers...why waste food, indeed? particularly if it's yummy broccoli?