Tuesday, January 27, 2009

battle of the...bowls?


well, for my fiesta tonight, it was a choice between these two bowls..
obviously the "popcorn" one kicks that other one's BOOTAY.
i needed a larger one, maximum room = maximum food, capeesh?



started off by a nice little zuchinni, pepper and carrot sautee.



added a boccca burger & some black beans.





go broccoli go!

first layer of this fiesta: look at that broccoli STEAM.






topped her off with the veggies & beans and boca burger.. + salsa, salt & peppa, chili powder


VOILA

finished product + lemonade. oh <3






up close!










i'm a ham.
offf to make some bananaaa bread due to my SNOWWW DAY TOMOORRROW.
money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog!! I absolutely hate that I can't shake the feeling of always wanting to eat. I feel like that causes so much anxiety when I do get hungry, because I'm afraid that I can't stop once I start =/

In other news, I went to the doctor and mentioned my symptoms and she didn't seem to care! She just told me to keep a snack on me at all times (which I think is silly since I told her that I normally do, and I had already eaten it when this happened). Oh well...I do have low iron too though, so maybe I should just work on getting enough of that!!

<3

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahah LOVE YOUR BLOG!

i love that bowl of deliciousness!

Anonymous said...

OOOOMMMMGGGG.... i think i might eat this for dinner tonight (in an inferior bowl, obvs)
i love your chandelier!