Wednesday, January 28, 2009

din dinsss

DINNNNNAH.

quickie post before i go watch, "what i like about you" oh amanda bynes. she gets me.
okay i'm so in the mexican mood lately.. maybe i should just MOVE THERE.


gosh..

sauteeeeing some zuchhini, peppers, carrots, green beans.. delish




a morningstar burger & 1/2 cup black beans






veggilicious.



the finished product. i love it...



apples, grapes & raisins with cinnnamon <333 and whipppeed creamizzle.






this is one thing ED related. . i think, i HAVE to have popcorn every night.. its just a weird habit.. i need popcorn idk if thats ED or just an addiction ;)
gottta pee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with popcorn. I think it's the perfect late night snack! Great dinner!

Kiki said...

Mexican food! Yum. I love popcorn, I don't think it's an ED thing. I mean, some non-ED people have favorite foods that they eat every day so why shouldn't you? Ooh I'm crossing my fingers for no school again tomorrow!

Being Healthier said...

hahaha you know what is funny- i was "obsessed" with popcorn early on in my recovery - and i still have eaten it quite alot but not so much recently for no particular reason.

It is just so light and fluffy but salty and crunchy - and rather healthy- so it is quite lovely for a snack.

oh amanda bynes- have you seen her clothing line at Steve n Barry's ?

Molly said...

ahh I love that movie! I love that you are on a Mexican kick. Mexican is my favorite when getting a bite out.

Your popcorn habit is a yummy one and it is a perfect light treat before bedtime.

Erica said...

Hey girl- your din din looks so good. I love black beans in...pretty much everything!

BTW- the burgers are SUPER easy to make!!

Sophia Lee said...

it's ok to have an "addiction" to popcorn as long as you eat other foods in variety, too! I used to eat popcorn ONLY for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and THAT was definitely ED.
but I'm the same as you too with oatmeal now...I HAVE to have oatmeal for night snack every single night...just too good! heh