Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tuesdays tuesdays tuesdays. oy vey

hellllo ladies. breakkie this morning was on the GO! & man oh man was it gooood.
container of fage 2% with some splenda-nator. 1/2 harrry and davidd pear <3 so juicy.
a banannerr, raisins, bluebs & some granola
all with my gloria jeans butter toffee in the starbucks to go mugger.
it was grand




a lovelly day at school, hopefully there will be a snow day tomorrow..wouldn't that be suppper!?


lunch was reallly good,
first off i ate that pink lady apple around 10:20
next my delectable salad with garlic baked tofu? from whole foods.. oh oh oh <3
OH my. i may go vegetarian this stuff is so good
buttt i could never part with my dear love of chicken.
sighs.

ooh a nice little florida orange and some pretzels.

before track i had anottther pink lady.. kind of like this, except not on the vine.





we only did a 35 minute jog for track, my muscles ache from yesterday
..then i went to a nutritionist appointment and vented..

my friends are MAJOR disordered eaters & truthfully it really gets to me
here i am trying to make a full recovery while i sit at the lunch table with girls who are clearly not eating the right amounts for their bodies or even close.. sorry if i'm triggering its just really agitating and i'm trying to make the right decisions for me but thherees stupid ED in the background saying, BE LIKE THEM.


gah. i'm going to cut up some cantalouperrrr it always knows how to make me feel better!
see ya in a few

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Whoo I had a H&D pear this morning too! Delish eats today, especially the tofu salad. Chicken was my favorite for a while too and I thought I would always love it. But then I went veggie and it just doesn't appeal to me anymore!

Sorry about your disordered eating friends, mine are the same. It's really difficult sometimes, but I just tell myself that they're screwing over their metabolisms whereas I'm keeping mine lightning fast by eating enough!

Kiki said...

Mmm yes the banana muffins/bread were so fabulous! And really easy too, as long as you've got an electric mixer. Enjoy your snow day, mucho love