Sunday, January 25, 2009

sunday, sunDAE. sunnyDAY!

silly title, i think i'm delirious. this morning i woke up @ 9;30, watched georgia rule for 2 hours before rolllling out of my comfy cozy bed! backtrack,

anywhoo, last night i babysat and forgot to take a pic of my delishh chiliii loaded with beans, and some meat but mostly beans beans beans and great vegetables.. as a little dessert i had some white cheddarrr popcorn (smartfood bag!) and when i came homee 3 hours later some more popcorn (kettle corn! with craisins, oh so good.) anddd look who greeted me!


grace!




grace & tj.
we just got two pups about a month and a half ago for christmas.they ARE A HANDFUL
grace is a cocker spaniel & tj is a mini pin!
we also have an 8 year old cocker, shes getttin old!

this morning after sitting around for 2 hours i was hunnngggry & could smell the bacon and eggs, but unfortunately my brother ate them SO i had to whip up my own feast. i hate cooking while i'm hungry because i just get so anxious and want to eat! anyway, i had about 3/4 cup of egg beaters with spinach, tomato, green peppers & carrot omlettee with mundo ketchup
& i always need something sweet..
a flat wrap with a bit of pb& j AND SO MUCH FRUIT. my mom cut it all up i could not resis

raspberries, bluebs, strawberries, bananaaa, grapes & pineapple!
with some butterrr toffeee!












alll togetttther now! (i'm not even that full). OH MAN my tummy is never ending
off to do some homework, the cold war awaits!
happpy happy SUNDAE, ;)

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Aw, TJ & Grace are adorable. Holy crud, that is a ton of fruit! I'm jealous. Good luck studying.

Jess said...

Cute doggies! No I do not go to UNC, but I plan on going there (fingers crossed) Too bad, the cakes already gone. Sorry ;)
have a wonderful day!
<3 jess :)
xxx