Wednesday, March 4, 2009

loves loves loves


dude.. this was before i added my seasonings.
don't hate.. they're damn good but i frickin LOAD her up. and feel awkward because it does not look like popcorn anyyy moo.


had like 20938 093187 carrots today.
KIKI! I LOVE BEING ORANGE ;)


breakie repeat.
whooooooops.
and recycled peekture OOOOOOP

**Snack was a CORN vita top w/ light 'n fit coconut pineapple.. not a shabby combo **


***LUNCHSKEEDOODLES: salad w/ LOTS & LOTS of beans & corn & rotisserie chicken
a large PINK LADDAYY


AFTER schoooll I HAD : like 98324092  pounds of fruit salad
and 438r520938 pounds of veggies.
my motha went food shopping & STOCKED US UP on fruits and veggies. it was like christmas, but better. i couldn't contain myself. it was terrible.


la gymnasia:
30 min. stairs
3 miles in 25 min.
stretches & cruncherOOnis.



dinnnnnnnnerrrrrrrr:
back right in the baby cup is 
-HOME MADE APPLESAUCE.
GAH. ITS REDIC. GOOD.
-SAUTEED SPINACH
-MASHED SWEET POTATERS.
-"BERRY BERRY SALAD" W/ STRAWBS, RED PEPPER & BLACKENED SALMON<3

ending dinner off i had 2 more little cups of applesauce, i'm sorrry :/ its just so delish!







muncherroni on this lata ;)




Corny Facts:
-Americans consume some 16 billion quarts of this whole grain, good-for-you treat. That’s 54 quarts per man, woman, and child. 
-Popping popcorn is one of the number one uses for microwave ovens. Most microwave ovens have a “popcorn” control button.
-If you made a trail of popcorn from New York City to Los Angeles, you would need more than 352,028,160 popped kernels!  



hehehehheehh

cause im corny like that yo.





10 comments:

lex said...

Thanks for the popcorn facts cutie!!!!!!!!!
<3

Bec said...

I love how much you love popcorn! lol You are always so excited about it :)

Kara said...

thanks for visiting! love the popcorn ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha - you crack me up with your popcorn. And I love coming home to fresh fruits and veggies! Always nice :0)

Anonymous said...

finger hurts- i type more tomorrow about running.

pink umbrellas in our drinks-- dailygoods is totally on our beach blogger getaway to paradise! :)
I heart you gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I love the cornyness!!! =D

Tiny Tina. said...

I love your corn. ;]
I mean whaaaaa?!

aussirish said...

haha girlie your so funny :) you and your popcorn lovin!! have you ever tried toffee popcorn? its pretty darn good!

great eats! you always eat so much healthy fruit, i need to do that more...if only i wasnt so in love with carbs....

hope your having a wonderful day,
loves you much chica :)
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

MMM I love eating 278345870837 pounds of fruits and veggies too- it really is like christmas! Ummm I cannot believe I've not shared this--but MisterMan's dad is the head of some company that manufactures POPCORN!!! Hahaha!!You really SHOULD live with us someday. And about your Major dilemma. Here's what I say. Go in to school with the major you want. You really have two years to play around and test the waters, because you have to get a ton of general classes out of the way before you move on to classes that specifically suit your major. The best way to get a feel for things is through groups outside classes. I started trying out new things AS SOON as I got to college. You can bet I went through radio training, tried out a new magazine, joined SPJ (society for professional journalists) and others. I didn't stick with some of these for long, because they helped teach me what I liked and what I didn't like. That said, my mom still says that I should take at least one finance class. she could be right. I hopethat helped a bit! Love you lady!

Anonymous said...

I can't help myself around veggies either - I just keep shoveling them in, divine!!

Homemade applesauce is SOOOOOOOO good!