Thursday, March 5, 2009

SUCCEESSS!

FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO STEAL MY SISTERS CAMERA FURTIVELY UNTIL I GET A NEWWWWW ONE TOMORROW

weeeeeeeee!



BREAKFAST** woke up with 5 min. to spare to eat breakie so don't hit me no picturee..
it was ** home made applesauce heated to perfection on top of a choco vita muffin with a bowl of strawbs, bluebs & a dollop of fage & b'n PB.. YUMMM


ate half of this bad boy today after school along with massive amounts of cottage cheese, right outta the container... oops



hand fuls of grapeys here and thurr.

my lunch everrrrry day:

salad w/ salmon and veggies
a pink laday apple & frosted flakes in a cheesecake YO CRUNCH!
yeahh baby

theres datt yo crunch!
snackeroo was light n fit & banananaa 




DINNNAH:
roasted veggies & blackened salmon, sweet potaters, & a salad

... currently munching MORE fruit.. because im fruitastic.




*** TO BE EATEN: POPCORN. w/ cinnamon & popcorn seasoning (CARMEL!) mmmmmmmmmmmm

say it with me now
MMMMMMMMMMMm.



next week is orientation for college!!
I'M SO NERVOUS.
ahhh!!!




to all you runners out there:
i need tips!
guidance!
anything!
i reallyyy want to become an avid runner. i can run about 5 miles on a good day, normally 3 or 4 though, i really want to up my mileage and am unsure of how to!

HELP.
(i need someeeboddyy,)
HELP!
(not just anyyboddyy!..eh actually, IM DESPERATE, ANYYYONE!)

9 comments:

Jenny said...

ahh what colleges are you looking at girl!?!?! mine? :)

p.s. glad my quotes are helping you with that class haha..your too cute <3

have a good night dollface xoxo

lex said...

Orientation can be a little scary at fist, but its SO exciting! Just think about all the fun you'll have :)

Anonymous said...

Your breakfast sounds absolutely incredible! CC out of the container?! You're not the only one - I can't help myself around that stuff!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Lovely eats!!


Ahh hang in there with college orientation!! Just relax and have fun :-)


Thank you so much for your comment on my blog - you're sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you are now calling me your older sister! It's perfect. Orientation will be easy breezy (beautiful, Covergirl). You'll even get bored at some point,at least I did. OH, and I'm with you and K, the CC I just purchased last night is almost gone. I just take huge scoops out of it throughout the day, cannot help it. Luv ya lil mama.

aussirish said...

hi mdear
fantasmic eats as always :)

i wish i could help you with the running but i can ony run so far myself!

what colleges are you thinking off??

have a fun day at orientatio girlie :)

mucho love
xxxxx

tinyirishdancer said...

Ooh, new camera!
*dance of joy*

Wowsers. You shuah eat alotta fruit, girl.
Like a monkey. Monkeys eat lotsa fruit.

However, monkeys do not eat popcorn. Therefore, you're not a monkey.
You're just Erin.

WHICH IS 1231209349583406x BETTAH.
=D

Anywho. You'll be fiiine at the orientation. Don't getchur panties in a bunch. Everyone will love you!

How could they NOT??

Hmm. More than 3-4 miles a day on average isn't usually recommended unless you're training for some sort of event. I'd worry that it'd spiral down into compulsive exercise. Mebbe try sticking with the mileage you're doing - it's how much we ran in cross country. Also, don't run every day. Take breaks a few times a week for your muscles to recover.
Because injuries are poopy, and they take FOREVAH to recover from.

Anywho. Have a splendifferous Friday! Luff ya, girlie!!

P.S. Is that a Beatle's reference I see thar? My goodness. I knew I loved you for a reason. =]

Anonymous said...

girl have so much fun at orientation! i hope you meet lots and lots of awesome people! you will love it :) and im with you on the running, 3/4 is usual, but i'm trying to up my milage too! im running a 10k in april and hope i can make ittttt<3

Anonymous said...

omg! you ill have so much fun at orientation!

PS - cottage cheese is best eaten outta the container =)