Monday, March 2, 2009

i really do hate the non camera factor.


really, this is SUCH a hassle  :(
*sighs*
i wonder if i have a warantee on it?
but i got it in august and lost the receipt...
gah.



theres tha honey dew i ate this mornninn while makin breakie!



mid morning snack O la.
was a pink lady,
okay so sue me, yeah thats some refried beans on the side, and i went back for more.. it was a sweet & salty combo.  i ENJOYED IT.  :)



lunch was quite fab.

salad with carrots & orange peppa..
salmon "salad" from yesterdayyy! AHHH its so good, i need to make it again!


on the side i had some pineapple & grapes, carrot & orange pepper
all with balsamic vinegarette!




finished the meal with a lovely bowl of popcorn seasoned with *nacho chedder*
kernel seasonings <3>




DAMN school tomorrow.
oh well. 

did i mention,
i can't wait til college

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for stopping by!

you have a fab name by the way.

Bec said...

check at the store you bought it at, and contact the camera company as well. One of them should repair/replace your camera.

lex said...

You will LOVE college. It's so fresh and new. I'm excited for you!

Thanks for the popcorn tips!

tinyirishdancer said...

Bahahaha.

Apples and refried beans?

You rock my rocks, Erbear.
I like that nickname, btw. It's beginning to stick. =D
Although Babaganoush is DAMN SEXY.

Heehee. That muffin I had on Saturday came from...Morgan's kitchen!
You can't GET that kind of goodness from a store!
Although, I might be very nice and share the recipe with ya. =]

Lemme know if you want it!

GAH. I'm just a yearnin' for some college learnin', too.
Where do you want to go?
I looked at a few schools in Boston/New York, and the rest in Cali.
SoCal is lookin' mighty fine, right now.
Brrr.

Welp, methinks I be headin' off to do some FUN HOMEWORK.
Have a beautiful evening, m'love!!

Kiki said...

Hehe apple and refried beans? Sounds good to me!

I can't wait until college either. Only 3.5 more years...

Hope school goes okay tomorrow! Much love