Monday, March 2, 2009

so lazy.


toooo lazy to separate my pictures.
hahahahahh


i spent my day doing absolutely NOTHING.
and yet i'm POOPED.

dinner was soo fab though!

-ya cant see it.. buttttt theres some fettucini unda there laying on a bed o' spinach then i topped it with my marinara sauce that i made with carrots & red pepper in the sauce oh my my
then i put warm delish boca crumbles on top
and finished it off with a spinkle of s&p, garlic & parmesean.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY.

dessert was berries heated up a bit with cottage cheese & whipped cream!




but i'm still hungry?!!?
i'll go nibble!


**popcorn coming soon (to a theater near you)...oopsie ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

great eats girl!
enjoy the popcorn

K from ksgoodeats said...

What a fabulous dinner - enjoy that popcorn, girl!

Kiki said...

Nommy nom, your dinner sounds great! Hope you get the camera situation fixed soon so we can see pics.

Have a great Tuesday! Much love

emily. said...

Mmm, your dinner looks delicious.

Sorry your camera's all screwy. D: Hope you get it fixed up soon.

Have a great rest of the day! <33

aussirish said...

hi girlie

would your day ( or posts) be complete without popcorn?....me thinks not :) now whenever i see poprocn i think of my gal erin!

din dins looks wowzer..super scrumptious :)

have a great night chica, love you much
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Mmm dinner looks faaab. Sorry about the camera! Are you buggin? Cuz I totally would have cried by now. But that's because I cry for unecessary emotions like frustration. Anyway, hope the day back to school was FUN. Oh senior year, how it wears on a soul...

Anonymous said...

My camera is dying too -but everything still looks yummy!

tinyirishdancer said...

Oopsie! I forgot to send ya this before my beddybyetime last night.

Eets my sooper muffin recipe. =D

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 bananas
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup oil
Plus cinnamon, nutmeg, chocolate chips, nuts...whatevah floats yur boat.

Makes 7-8 muffins. Heat oven to 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes. All ovens vary, though, so watch 'em. I use the knife test - stab one of the little buggers (GASP. MUFFIN VIOLENCIA), and if it comes out clean, they're done!
Ohm nom nom.

Gosh. Your dindin looks scrumpdiddlyupmtious. You crazy little cook, you.

Well, hope you're having a fab day! <3 ya, my likkle babaganoush. =D

P.S. I got wait-listed, too, at Brandeis University.
But it's okay. We don't need them!
ALL WE NEED IS LOVE. DOO DOO DOO DOODOO