Sunday, March 1, 2009

new jersey pulls through.. for once.


k fineeeee. jersey pulled through with a NICE snow day for tomorrow. okay thats one thing.. otherwise it suckkks here...


peektures from la dance friday nightt.


me, saige, colleen


me being goofy in the midddlee



partttty



me and my best friend since kindergarten saige .. (we're going to college together too!!! ) and tarrrynn! my other love of life




soooo. my camera MUST be fixed because literally i cannot see anything. i just shoot random pics now hahahh


my b.
lunch skii dooddles
- salmon"salad" made with greek yogurt, some mayo, dill, s&p..
over bed of spinach with carrots, red pepper etc..
side of ccelery, red pepp, grapes, carrots

all with ginger wasabi dressingg


(then i made another bowl of spinach w/ the salmon because it was that damnn good.)




went to state championship bball game.. with mi padre

twas fun.

came home 
had popcorn
& coffee.
love


REALLY need to get this camera fixed ahhahahah

dinner wasss

broccoli, bottom bowl is mashed sweet potato w/ black beans and ketcup
refried beans
& red cabbage.



went to soccccerr..
WON our game.
duhr.



munchin on this fruit bowl w/ cool whip, cinnamon





*** POPCORN LATA. obviously.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl your hair looks CUTEEEEEEEE! i love ittt :) hey girllll

emily. said...

It's snowing here too. :( Our exams start tomorrow so there's no way school is canceled. Stupid snow, rawr! I want it to be spring already.

What cute pictures! I love your dress.

Congrats on winning your soccer game!

Delicious eats. :)

Have a nice night! <3

Bec said...

Love your dress!

Anonymous said...

when are you cooking salmon for me. BECAUSE I AM DROOLING OVER HERE! living in a dorm room sucksssssssssss bahhhh i want real food!

ps, you look gorgeous in your dress!!!

Lauryn (www.fitawakening.com) said...

i love your hair! you're so adorable!

Lo said...

love ur hair! uber cute! and love the popcorn..movie theater is a guilty pleasure lol...im adding u to my blogroll :)

lex said...

What kind of popcorn do you eat? Do you put anything special on it? Let me know! I used to be a popcorn and I want to challenge myself and eat it again. It's so good! I'm glad there's a fellow popcorn lover on here, so delish.

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!
Lots-o-Love,
Lexi

Kiki said...

You're so cute! And your dress is adorable.

YAYAYAYAYAY beans! Ha I was waiting to see what delicious combo you'd make with them. I really wish I wasn't turning orange so I could eat sweet potatoes w/ black beans!

I think I'm going to order my boxers today, an account of my snow day! Have a nice day! Much love

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous in those pics!! How are you so freakin' tan, too? I'm casper right now. I actually remain that way through most of the year. SNOW DAY!?? I'm a tad jealous. Have a fab day off!!

K from ksgoodeats said...

Cute dress!! Hooray for a snow day!!

Anonymous said...

Jealous of the snow day and your pictures are too cute!

Congrats on the soccer game! Want you to cook me dinner sometime!

Anonymous said...

wellll my dear. the buffalo chicken was from the deli, so its in slices and is amazing. the flavor is awesome. and yep! i grilled that baby right up on the foreman :)
i can't believe your cousin was on celebrity apprentice! that is soooo awesome! and especially since he started it up on his own, that is amazing!!
i really really hope i get a chance to get an interivew with them.. they seem like a fun group of people and thats exactly what i'm looking for!!!!!! ahh, should I e-mail him again/ or just wait do ut hinK??/