Tuesday, March 3, 2009

so sorry.


i suck at blogging w/o my camera  :(

it just gets me down in the dumps...
AND i called the place and they won't replace it because i don't have my receipt anymore. GREAT

soooo, my poor father has offered to buy me another .. (as if i don't spend enough of his money..but i truly do need it )

anyone have suggestions for a durable, cheapish, and NICE camera?! 
PLEASSSSSE



i had popcorn like 3 times today.
whenever i'm hungry, this is where i go. merttt  :)




breakfast was a bowl O raisins, grapes, strawberries & cottage cheese. and the last choco choco vitamuffin. (my mom gave up choco for lent and was all "GET THAT THING OUTTA HERE!")
hahahahahah

it was warm and gooey & goooood.



***snack; cottage cheese w/ raspberries
***Lunch: salad w/ beans & corn, chickpeas.. a large orange. & rice cakes pack thing.



home snack wasssss (i was too lazy and hungry to take the pic after i cut up the melon so i did it BEFORE...
its sick but i ate half the melon.. it was SO ripe & SO juicy.. and i had about 1/2 cup vanilla chobani with cinnamon...oh my




DINNER WAS GREAT!!!!

-sweet potato
-rotisserie chicken. oh so good, right off the bone!
-beans & corn
-side salad w/ peppers, carrot & green beans!


dessert was berries w/ cottage cheese & whipped cream.




BED TIME SNACK:
**** insert popcorn picture here.***




i ran 5 miles today!!!!!!!
...well, more like run 5, walk 1, run 5, walk 1..etc!
followed by YOGA from exercise tv.. (THANKSSS JENNNNNNNNNY!!!!!!)

i feel good.
my nutritionist told me i'm a positive role model for other girls   :)



best of all..
my best friend got into college of charleston, its a blessing really. i think Tim was watching over her and made sure she got in so she could have the graduation that he never got to have..

congrats Libby i love you!

15 comments:

Jenny said...

aw of course girlie girl, glad your enjoying it my beautiful little yogi :) <3 xoxo love you!

Kiki said...

The camera I have is a Kodak m764. It was around $100 and works really well and has held up with me dropping it!

Yummy day, as always! Breakfast looks amazin. Congrats on the run! Much love

lex said...

You're definitely a positive role model :)

your posts still entertain me even without a camera. I think a bit ago you asked what college I goto? I goto The Ohio State University and I'm an English major. My freshman year, I went to Ohio University (yes there are two different schools with basically the same name, haha) but transfered somewhere closer to home because I needed extra support. But yeah, you will love college, I'm so excited for you. Do you know where you're going yet?

Anonymous said...

Nikon Coolpics.. never dune me wrong- except when i threw it on the floor by accident- I got the newer edition as a replacement and its lovely.

um , was that a LARGE container of chobani vanilla I spotted in yo fridge!?!? I did not know that existed!?!?! where?

Oh congrats on being a role model of other girls- your nutrionist rocks!

charleston sc ? that place is AWESOME , so is HILTON HEAD~ daydream time- lets go there together right now- yahhhh! Beach, shopping, golfing, woohoo ! Oh no watch out for the alligator Erin!

Ouch, I got sunburnt. Lets go grab a pina colada and chill out poolside.

:-)

Trying To Heal said...

great job w/ the run babe!!! and all your eats look amazing!

dancelikenooneiswatching said...

you are a great role model :) never forget that...and your posts are NOT boring xxx

tinyirishdancer said...

Shucks. That sucks pooey about your camera. I have an Olympus, and I'm in love with it. Mostly because I'm a klutz, and I'm forevah droppin' the dern thing.
But it holds up fine. =]
Plus, I can take it out in the rain without exploding! SCORE.

Yumyum brekkie. Me want chokkie. *tummy grumble*

Whelp. I gotta get mah OWN breakfast, and drive my patooty ta skewl (ew) now. But I will catch up with you latah, girlfriend. <3 ya tonz!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have no camera recommendations. Damn girrrl, good job with that run! I love the run 5 walk 1 method. IF I ran, I'd probably do that. OH, I answered your Qs yesterday, but their in my blog's comments. Hope that's okay. Anyway, I think you're a WONDERFUL role model too!! Luv ya pookie!

Simple and Divine said...

One of MY BEST FRIENDS goes to College of Charleston and OMG I visited her and it's DIVINE!!! She's going to LOVE IT! :)

Anonymous said...

my best friend went to the college of charleston and it is absolutely amazing! SO GORGEOUS there! and shes the one who has the bro at elon! so funny! I have a canon power shot elph and i love it :) its a really good camera! and i've dropped it a good fwe times and its held up :) haha. my sis is 19 about to turn 20, i dont think she wants to do it bc shes a poor college student but im giong to offer to pay so she'll do it with me! haha bribery always works!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your friend getting into the college of charleston! awesome school! I really love all the sony camera, especially the sony cybershot - thats what i got and it works really well!

aussirish said...

hi pretty lady!!

yummy eats as always, with much popcorn yummyness :)

congrats on the run :) i bet that felt great! and your definetly a role model for other girls! look how far uve come in recovery :)

thats so great your friend got into that college, congrats to her!

hope your having a wonderful wednsday petal,
love you muchos
xxxx

Molly said...

wow what an awesome run! Good job girl!

Have a great day

Anonymous said...

Yahooo congrats on your run!

Vanilla Chobs = my number 1!! Have a spectacular Wednesday :)

Anonymous said...

you and your popcorn make me happy :)